1.26

Once I got away from my hiding spot, I saw my mom walking to her car. I stalked towards the front doors, deciding to wait there instead of going inside, in case the officer that was just following me, was still inside.

But I didn't get far when I saw JJ walking out with some guy, who I could now only assume was his dad. And by this single sight, I could already tell, that any earlier expectations of what his dad was like, were wrong. He looked pretty mad when they were walking in the car. But my concerns really grew once they were inside the car. I could practically hear JJ get hit. The car was swaying form left to right, and some red substance was on the window, which I could only assume was JJ's blood. I heard yelling coming from the car, and I was surprised nobody else was paying attention to it.

Before I could properly think, my feet were already carrying me to the car, and let me tell you something I'vs never ran that fast.

But I was standing further away than I thought and before I could even get close to the car, it had already began driving off. I sank to my knees, and let the tears fall. Partly for JJ, but also partly the tears that I had held back from my Uncle's death. Everything came to me at once. And all I wanted to do was just...

Scream...

____________

Before a long time could pass I was already back home. The driveway was packed with several expensive looking cars from my mom's friends, who were here for the annual getting ready for midsummer party. Normally I'd go to Sarah's to get ready, and that was also the plan this year, but I haven't heard from her. So I decided to ask if I could go to Kie's and luckily she and her parents said yes, so I was just here to grab my dress, flower crown and make-up and take a shower and I'll be gone as fast as possible. 

So I ran past the crowd of overly excited women and ran up to my room, I have a feeling I'm gonna be seeing enough of them tonight.

I quickly took a shower and left my hair wet. I grabbed my dress, flower crown and my make up and left my house as I ran towards my car, and made my way over to Kie's house.

When I got there, her mom offered to do my hair, so she slightly curled it, and pulled some front pieces back, laying my subtle flowercrown on top.

I put on some make up, but not a lot

I put on some make up, but not a lot. Lastly I slipped on the dress and me and Kie stood side by side looking in the mirror.

 Lastly I slipped on the dress and me and Kie stood side by side looking in the mirror