1.42

Before you move on the this chapter, I have a few questions involving season 2. First of all, should I write it in a separate book, or just add it into this one.

And next, what would you like to see happen in season 2, because I'd like to add some of your ideas onto mine (you'll get the credit for that) so let me know!!

Now, enjoy this chapter and don't forget to vote!!!

We got out of the pawn shop soon enough, with an address in hand.

We got into the van, I was sitting in between JJ's legs, my back against his chest. I put my head in the crook of his neck, playing with his fingers as we talked about the place the woman sent us to.

"So they keep money out here?" Pope asked. I looked outside for the first time since we got in, and it did look sketchy.

"That's what she said." JJ said, making me smile, already knowing what joke he was going to make. JJ chuckled in realization of what he said. "That's what she said." He commented to my prediction.

"Stop." Pope shut him up.

"I've never even heard of Resurrection Drive." Sarah said.

"Me neither." I added, looking up at the blonde.

"'Cause you're rich." JJ said. I lifted my head to look him in the eye.

"You've never heard of it either." Kie said, taking the words right out of my mouth.

"Thank you." Me and Sarah both said at the same time.

"Jinx." I mumbled as I let myself rest against JJ's chest again.

"There's nothing but weeds back here." Kie said looking out the window.

"All right, just 'cause it's just weeds, doesn't mean it's, like..." JJ said, like he had an idea of what to say, but it just slipped away.

It wasn't like he had time to remember what he wanted to say because the sound of the siren of a cop car came from behind us.

"Shit." I said under my breath as I sat up.

"Cop? Out here?" Kie said, looking out the back window.

"God! Are you kidding me?" JJ said, sitting up straighter himself.

"What did we do?" Sarah asked, not expecting an answer.

"Why are we getting pulled over?" Pope asked.

"Stash that." John B wispered to JJ, who still had the gold in his hands.

"Chill, guys." Kie commented.

"I hate cops."

"Did you bring the gun?" John B immediatly asked JJ, who was wrapping the gold in a towel.

"No, okay. Everybody told me to leave it back at the place." JJ said.

"Since when do you listen to what we say." I lowly said. JJ shot me an overly fake smile, I matched his expression immediately after.

"Thank god!" Kie sighed. "Please, everything else in your bag."

"I am! I am, all right." JJ said, stuffing the towel wrapped gold in the bag.

"How much weed do you have on you, bro." Kie rightfully asked.

"He's walking up."

JJ put his bag under the seat, but just as he said back down, the sound of a gun cocking came from the window. My eyes immediatly widened as I turned my eyes to the window, only to see a guy with a skull mask and a gun next to John B.