Chapter 1 - Something New?

3rd Person POV:

Kakashi Hatake was no stranger to women, in fact he had no issues in that department whatsoever so why couldn't he settle down?

Kakashi is 29 years old, 6'3 and is in the best shape of his life. Part of his charm is that he wears a headband covering his left eye and a mask that covers up everything, but his right eye. Amazing how women swoon over him and they don't even know what he truly looks like. That's just the kind of sex appeal he has. Women love the mystery...

Kakashi's POV:

Today is Saturday and I have nothing to do. I was promoted to Jonin about a month ago, but haven't been assigned any Genin from the Academy yet and I probably won't have any for awhile. Aside from missions, my life is pretty routine. I lie in bed for several minutes before deciding to spend my day at the bookstore. I drag myself out of bed and head into the bathroom for a hot shower before I start my day. The steam mixed with the cool air give me goosebumps and causes a certain body part to rise. Ignoring my morning wood I quickly washed my hair and the rest of my body before stepping outside the shower.

I step outside of my apartment and I see a crowd of people at the apartment complex across from me. "Hey Iruka!" I walk over to where all the commotion is. "Hey Kakashi! How ya doing?" Iruka waves excitedly motioning for me to come over. "Iruka what's going on, why are all these people out here?" I asked confused, Konoha is an exciting place, but I can't remember the last time I saw a crowd like this. "You didn't hear?" Iruka asked interrupting my thoughts. "There's a new Jonin that just transferred to our village." I say, "Yeah, but what's the big deal? We've had ninjas transfer before and I don't recall there being a big fuss about it." Iruka shrugs, "You're telling me; I've been standing out here for over 15 minutes to get a peek for myself! I bet they're really strong or know some really cool jutsu!" Iruka blends back into the crowd fighting his way to get a look at the village's newest ninja. I shake my head and continue towards the bookstore. This must be some ninja, I think to myself.

I arrive at the bookstore 15 minutes later relieved there's no crowd due to all the fuss over at the apartments. "Welcome to Kabuto's Korner!" I turn to see I'm greeted by a short woman with purple eyes behind these wide-rimmed reading glasses. Her hair down her back taking the shape of her body and a welcoming smile. She's cute I think to myself. "Hi I'm Kakashi, pleased to meet you, where's Kabuto?" She blushes at the sound of my voice, which is the reaction I get from most women. "Oh I'm so sorry, forgive me for being rude! I'm Kabuki, Kabuto's twin sister, he's out on an expedition to another village in search of new books for the bookstore." I nod my head understanding. I begin to walk to the adult section to see if the latest series of my favorite book had been published. I feel Kabuki's eyes follow me in the store and when she sees me pick up the Icha Icha series I love so much her eyes grow wide and her face turns crimson. I give her a wink and she nearly passes out, I planned to tease her more but something catches me off guard.

I smell unique scent I don't recognize and it's overpowering my senses. It's strong enough to distract from the books. My body moving on it's own throughout the booking store, following the interesting scent that has command of my nose. It smells familiar like I've smelled it somewhere before. I reached the source and I'm speechless. Before me stands a goddess. She's looks to be 5'5, smooth chocolate skin the color of the Earth, hips as wide as a river, her breast sit up on her curvy frame perfectly. Her lips are so full and juicy like they know the secrets of the world. Her natural curly brown hair defying gravity itself. Beautiful deep brown eyes big enough to rival the moon. She's wearing a black skirt with slits on each side going all the way up her hips teasing a peak at the treasure between her legs. Her black tube top hugging her breasts tightly showing all her curves. I've never seen anything like her, she can't be real, she can't be human. She has another curve that stops my heart; her smile. Fuck. Who is she? I want to devour her and taste her desires. I want her.

She notices me staring and walks towards me. The closer she gets the stronger the intoxicating aroma gets. I cover my nose with one hand and use the book to cover my aching bulge formed in my pants with the other. "Hi! I'm Ankha" she reaches out her hand to introduce herself. My Kami, her voice is laced with honey. I feel my pants start to get damp from the precum oozing out. I can't take it anymore. I ran out of the book store dropping the money on the counter without saying a word and headed home to take care of the problem in my pants.