Chapter 16 - All is Fair in Love and War

From the Academy steps I walk around to the training grounds thinking about Itachi's words.
"Ankha-sensei!" I hear an overly enthusiastic blond call me over to the tree where he and the other are waiting.

"Good morning Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke" I smile.

"Ankha-sensei you look like you're in a really good mood! Do you have a boyfriend or something?!" Naruto raises his eyebrows in a suggestive manner.

" YOU BAKA YOU JUST DON'T ASK SOMEONE THAT!" Sakura punches Naruto in the gut and drags him to the field continuing to scold him.

"Tch. Both of them are idiots." an annoyed Sasuke adds
"So are you going to marry my brother now or something?"

Marriage? I just met the guy..

"You're getting married?!" I whip my head around to see a surprised Kakashi.

"No! I'm not getting married. he's not even my boyfriend, we just went on a few dates, can y'all stay out my business please?" now I'm the one getting annoyed.

"Sasuke go join the others and warm up before we start" I sighed feeling Kakashi's gaze on me, but I don't want to look at him

"You're still here. I didn't think I was going to see you today, but I'm glad I did" Kakashi tries to hide the excitement in his voice.

Truthfully I had such a goodnight/morning with Itachi I completely forgot I was supposed to ask Lady Tsunade for a new partner.

"I still plan to, I just didn't get a chance to this morning" I said a little coldly.

He looked liked he wanted to ask me something

"What?"

"Nothing, I just wanted to know if you were going out to the bar tonight. I told Kurenai I'd ask you..."

I don't have anything planned tonight I'd just be sitting at home bored so I might at well.

"Yeah, I'll be there"

I could tell he wanted to talk more, but to avoid anymore awkwardness I change the subject.

"Uhm I think the kids have stretched enough we should start their training" Kakashi nods, following me to the field.

***

After training I text Kurenai to see what time they were going to be at the bar:

Ankha- Hey Kurenai! I got the invite to hang out tonight, what time will y'all be there?

Kurenai- Hell yeah, now it's a party! Anko and I will be here early to start pre-gaming. Wear something slutty so we can get more free drinks!

Anko- Kurenai you can't just tell people to dress like a slut

Ankha- I can't wait to meet you guys there. I have a LOT to catch you up on.

Kurenai- Good because we want to know what's going on. Kakashi only gave us small details

Ankha: See you girls in a few! <3

I put my phone away and head home. I haven't taken a shower since before my date with Itachi and I can't wait to stand under the hot water and collect my thoughts.

I step out of the shower with my towel wrapped around me and go to my closet to find something to wear. More than likely Kakashi is going to be there since he relayed the message from Kurenai...this might be a little petty but if I'm going to see him tonight I might as well show him what he's missing out on. I grab my black corset top with matching black mini skirt and black boots that come up to my thigh. The corset enhances my full hourglass figure and make my boobs look amazing. I throw on some makeup and decide to curl my hair. Can't forget my cocoa butter and chapstick then I head out the door.