Chapter 4 - First Impression

Kakashi's POV:

I sit down at my table for one at Ichiraku's and give the overly flirtatious waitress my order, being polite as possible without leading her on. I take out my phone and aimlessly scroll through social media while regretting not taking Kurenai and Anko up on their offer. My beer and ramen arrive and I dive realizing I haven't eaten all day. I overhear the table next to me talk about mention Ankha and my interest is immediately peaked. 

Random Villagers at table near me:

"Did you see the new girl?"

"Yeah! I've never seen anything like her"

"She's so exotic looking; I wonder where she's from"

"I wonder if she's single"

The last comment made me wince with a surge of jealousy flowing through my body. I realized other people would take interest in her, but I didn't expect it to bother me this much. 

Ankha's POV:

Kurenai and Anko are in my living room waiting for me to get dressed. They just invited me out for drinks and I'm so excited to be making friends on my first day! I look for something cute to wear so I throw on my white off-shoulder tank top with matching high waist skirt. Since I'm wearing white I make sure I'm wearing a black thong and I hate wearing bras so I don't bother putting one on. I pair my outfit with white sandals and gold accessories not bothering to tame my wild hair. I glance over in the mirror to give myself a once-over and worry if my outfit is too revealing. Clothes are always hard to pick out because of my curves so just about everything looks revealing. I put more cocoa butter on to make sure I'm not ashy (you know how it is sometimes) and I put on lip gloss before leaving my room.

"Sorry I took so long!" I say apologetically to Kurenai and Anko. They both turn and look at me with their jaws to the floor. "Damn girl, please don't hate me for saying this but you are THICK!" Kurenai exclaims. I giggle at what I hope is a compliment. "KURENAI! MY KAMI YOU HAVE NO FILTER" Anko shouts at Kurenai and palms her face while apologizing. Their banter back and forth actually makes me relax and I can tell we're all going to be great friends. I interrupt your arguing, "Uh girls, it's okay I promise!" I continue to laugh, "I know I'm curvy, let's just say I'm not shy about food." Kurenai laughs and Anko sighs in relief that I'm not offended. I compliment both of their outfits Kurenai is tall with long legs wearing a purple body con dress that does her justice and Anko is shorter than me and she's wearing heels (I didn't think that was possible) with high waisted jeans that compliment her shape with a crop black crop top.

As we head out the door to the bar Kurenai stops us, "Wait! We look too damn good not to take a selfie!" We gather with me in the middle and Kurenai and Anko on each side of me. She takes the picture and posts it to Instagram. Admiring the photo she says, "I planned on treating you tonight with it being your first night, but with the way we look I doubt we're paying for anything...damn we look good!" Anko and I smile in agreement as the thee of us walk arm in arm to the bar.

We've been at the bar 2 hours and haven't been able to catch our breath yet. We were swarmed the second we walked through store. Finally getting a quiet booth in the corner I sit down exhausted, "Is it always like this?" I ask, slightly overwhelmed. "No girl, sorry to break it you but it's not us it's you" I immediately slouch down in embarrassment. "I'm so sorry I didn't mean to draw so much attention; I know I'm different as far as my skin color and body size, but I hope I'm  not treated differently." Anko feeling a sense of women empowerment body states, "Ankha don't you ever apologize for the way you were made! You are beautiful don't you ever forget that and if someone has a problem with that they can answer to me and Kurenai!" Kurenai smiles in agreement. I smile and feel so grateful I've never had girlfriends before; usually girls find me threatening especially if I'm around someone they like. We continue our girl power moment and enjoy the free drinks we've received throughout the night before leaving. 

The buzz starts to set in and I decide to leave before I get too drunk. The girls beg me to stay, but I let them know I have an early workout in the morning. They offer to walk me home, but I assure them I know where I'm going. I blow them kisses and make my home as they continue to enjoy the night.

I made it to my apartment door but for some reason my key isn't working, luckily my door is unlocked so I don't think about it too much. I stumble through the place not paying attention to where everything is. I drunkenly stumble my my way to the bathroom stripping away my clothes before stepping into the hot shower.

Drinking always makes me feel a sensual and in tune with my body. I step directly underneath the warm water enjoying the way the hot water feels against my skin. I caress my body fondling breasts twisting my pierced nipples "mhmmm" I let out a low moan at how good it feels and without really thinking about it; my mind wonders to that strange beautiful man I met at the bookstore....

That same night-

Kakashi's POV:

Once I've had my fill of Ramen and get a good buzz off the beer I ask for the check and leave. The waitress was extremely persistent in giving my receipt I take and notice her phone number written on it as I leave. I put it in my pocket to be polite, but throw it away as soon as I step outside. I make my way home and as I'm walking I get a notification from Instagram that Kurenai uploaded a new story. Curious about her night out I watch the story and holy fuck! Ankha wore THAT? The pictures do her no justice, but I'm captivated by the way she looks and I replay the story and watch Ankha dance to the music hypnotizing me with the way she moves it's like she's calling to me. I do a quick look around to make sure no one notices but I screenshot the pictures and videos from Kurenai's Instagram story of Ankha to have for later. 

I make my way to my apartment and sit on the couch continuing to stare at my phone at the photos of her. After a few minutes I look around my apartment and realize something off. Things are knocked around and I listen and realize my shower is on. I'm bad about locking my door, but I didn't think anyone would be stupid enough to break in. I reach for a kunai from my side pocket and steadily approach the bathroom. I noticed the door cracked and so I peek in the bathroom ready to launch my attack. I stop dead in my tracks at the sight before me. Either I'm drunk or dreaming but what I see is the ethereal beauty that is Ankha masturbating in my shower.

Even though it's my house, I feel like a pervert just standing here watching her but I can't seem to take my eyes off her. My pants swell at the sight of her bucking the mountains that are her hips against her fingers trying to reach that sweet spot. Her breathing quickens and she must be close. I want so badly to be in the shower with her; being the one bringing her satisfaction. Her moans are getting louder, I reach down and touch myself listening to the sweet music she's making. I want it to be my name she moans. I watch as she bends herself over with her voluptuous breast pressed against the shower allowing me to get a better view of her swollen nipples, they look like chocolate and I bet they melt in your mouth. I notice her gold nipple rings and picture them between my teeth. I feel myself on the edge keeping quiet knowing I'm at my limit. Her moans pierce through my thoughts and I open my eyes to watch her climax stroking myself so I can cum with her. She's biting her bottom lip, riding her high and her legs shaking. I release myself in my hand making sure I didn't leave evidence of my being here. 

That was incredible! I hurry and wipe my hands replaying what just happened. Sexually I've always had a dominant side and enjoyed dominating my women in bed having control over her pleasures, but when I I think of Ankha and what she does to me all I want to do is submit to her and her pleasures. This is a new feeling for me and I'm not sure what to do.

What is she doing in my apartment? Does she know she's in my apartment? I have so many questions about how she got here, I'm most certainly not complaining. If I had to guess she had too much to drink judging from her night out on Instagram with Kurenai and Anko and thought this apartment was her. Those two certainly know how to party and I shake my head. Not wanting to startle her I decide to sleep outside. I look through my window and notice she's now sound asleep in my bed wearing my shirt. Watching her sleep so peacefully in my bed and in my clothes. The only thing missing is me. 

Not realizing how exhausted I am I drift off to sleep against the door of my apartment.