Chapter 13 - I've Made Up My Mind

The Next Morning...

Ankha's POV:

"Ankha, I need you" Itachi looks at me with a thirst in his eyes. Stuck in a trance and unable to speak the only thing I can do is nod my head in a yes motion. 

Just then, I swear I see his eyes go from black to crimson red. He bites his bottom lip moving in close enough to where his lips are barely touching mine. 

His hands sliding up my thighs and he stops at my hips and reaches around and grabs a handful of my ass squeezing it like it's his. 

I let out a surprised moan and he takes that as an opportunity to move in kissing me and sucking on my bottom lip making me moan in satisfaction. His tongue explores my mouth savoring the taste of each other. 

More. I want more. I pull his body closer to me forcing his knee between my legs to keep his balance. I break away from the kiss and open the collar of his shirt and begin to kiss and suck on his neck looking for his weak spot. He lets out a low moan, almost growl. He sounds sexy as fuck, just hearing him makes me wet. I tease a little and grind up against his leg while taking my hand squeezing his manhood that's already bulging from his pants. "Shhhhhit Ankha" he looks at me with a hunger in his eyes. "I can't take this anymore" He scoops me up and brings me to the bedroom.

He lays me down as he starts to undress himself, he towers over me still not breaking eye contact. He has such a dominant presence I can't help myself thinking about the things he's going to do to me. I take my hands to my breasts and start to play with my nipples. Itachi takes off his shirt and he's lean with defined muscles with a v-line at the top of his pants.

"Someone's impatient" he smirks watching my playing with my breast. He then slides off his pants and boxers leaving him completely naked. I break eye contact and look down and I almost pass out at his size. It's so long thick. Damn. I felt a gush between my legs just looking at it. My pussy is throbbing at this point. I reach my hand down and spread my legs to try and give myself some relief; when his hands grab my wrist, stopping me.

"Uh uh, me first." He said before diving in with his tongue.

*Ring Ring*

My eyes fly open. Was that really just a dream? Damn it felt so real. I wake up to the sound of my phone going off instead of my alarm, who in the hell is calling me this early?

"Hello?" I say not fully awake

"Good morning beautiful, I hope you had sweet dreams" A sexy voice says tauntingly in the phone

"Itachi?" Damn it's like he knows I was dreaming about him

"Yes, I'm sorry for waking you up. I remembered that today is your first day getting assigned a team so I asked my cousin Shisui to escort you and bring you breakfast; he should be there shortly to pick you up."

Okay, now I'm awake "You did that for me?" 

"Of course I did, you deserve it. When you're done for the day and if you're up to it I'd like to take you out tonight..." He hesitates as if he's waiting on an answer 

"I'd love to go out with you" I'm smiling so hard you can probably hear it through the phone. Whew! Talk about big dick energy.

*knock knock*

"Oh, someone's at the door I have to go" I say kind of sadly...his voice is so soothing.

"I'll see you tonight Ankha, have a great first day" and he hangs up.

Why do I feel like this? I still have really strong feelings for Kakashi, but Itachi gives me butterflies too.

*knock knock*