Chapter 3 - My New Neighbor

Kakashi's POV:

I barely made through the front door before I shut the door and drop everything. With her scent still lingering around me I make my way over to the couch releasing my throbbing member from my pants. Stroking myself slowly but intensely I let out a deep guttural moan imagining myself between her thick thighs, melting into her and being the reason she reaches her climax. "Fuuuuuuuuck!" ribbons of cum shoot out as I reach my peak and my eyes roll to the back my head getting lost in euphoria clouding my mind with lewd images of her. I sit on the couch a few more minutes still coming down from my orgasm and observe the mess I made. Damn, if I'm like this just thinking about her I can't imagine what it'd be like actually touching her, I think to myself. I finally get up and clean myself off and everything else off. Still semi-hard I decide to take a cold shower to cool down. After a nice cool shower and some fresh clothes I head out for lunch.

As I walk out the door I see her walkin- no, swaying towards her apartment. Even her walk is intoxicating What did she say her name was? Ankha, I believe. Her name is music to my ears. I chuckle, "Now I know why so many people were crowded around here earlier" I say.

I notice I am not the only one mesmerized by here. Looking down the street I see heads turned in her direction, I feel myself getting angry and territorial over her; not wanting anyone else to look at her. She doesn't notice me watching her for her nose is in a book and I realized oh shit! she introduced herself to me at the bookstore and I ran away like a fucking idiot. Kami, I don't how I'll get her to talk to me without her thinking I'm crazy. I started walking towards her door to apologize for my behavior, but I'm interrupted by Kurenai and Anko the other two female Jonins in the village. Why are they going to Ankha's place? I decided not to linger any longer so I don't come off as some creepy guy and headed over to Ichiraku's for some beer and Ramen. As I walk off I hear my name. "Hey Kakashi over here!" I walk over. "Hey Kurenai, hey Anko what's up?" I ask. I've know Kurenai and Anko since we were kids; our clans are friends and they're basically like my sisters.

"We're introducing ourselves to the new Jonin! We're going to have another girl yaaaaaay!" Kurenai jumps up and down excitedly. "Hell yeah! Have you met her yet Kakashi?" Anko asks. I blush and rub my hand behind head too embarrassed to tell them what happened, "Uhhh kind of" I said. I feel myself get excited at the thought her not only being a ninja, but a Jonin level meaning I'll see her more. "We're going to ask her out for drinks, wanna come?" Anko asked. I'm extremely tempted to say yes just to have a reason to be in her presence but to avoid being a babbling idiot I politely decline the offer and allow them to have their girl time. Kurenai looks at me surprised. "Wow! Kakashi are you okay? Turning down the chance to meet a new girl? It's like I don't even know you." She jokes and Anko laughs in agreement. I chuckle and elbow her in the arm and as innocently as possible I say, "I have no idea what you're talking about. I'm a perfect gentleman" Anko rolls her eyes, "Oh please! Yeah you're a gentlemen but we know the women around here can't get enough of you". I shake my head in disagreement. "Kakashi, one of these days you're going to want to settle down and I can't wait to say told you so" Kurenai teased. They both constantly ask when I'm going to get married and settle down and they know I haven't been in a serious relationship in a really long time. I never pictured myself dating long term, but with my new neighbor I'm rethinking everything.

I wave bye to Anko and Kurenai and let them have their time with Ankha while I make my way over to Ichiraku's.