Chapter 8 - Let's Start Over

Ankha's POV:

I arrive to my door and my adrenaline is rushing.

Shit.

I can't believe I just slapped him in front of the Hokage. I hope she doesn't think I'm going to cause any drama.

I didn't even mean to slap him, I just saw his face when he walked in and I snapped. I need to calm down, let me make some tea.

How the fuck did he end up partner out of all people.

Maybe I should just ask for a new partner first thing tomorrow morning.

*knock knock*

I wasn't expecting company, probably Kurenai and Anko checking on me. I forgot to text them, I just brushed past them without saying anything. I'll have to apologize for leaving without saying anything.

*Ankha opens the door prepared to invite the girls in and realizes it's him*

You're fucking kidding me. For someone who doesn't like me he's hard to get rid of. There he goes, just staring at me again, fuck this I'm closing the door.

"Wait!" I hear him say. "Please don't close the door"

"Oh, so you can speak?" I say sarcastically, I'm still trying to feel him out; it's too early to tell.

He looks nervous, but I can't deny he's fine as hell.

"I never got to introduce myself, I'm Kakashi"

"We got off on the wrong foot and since we're going to be partners; I'd really like a chance to explain myself....are you free tonight by any chance?"

An explanation would be nice I'll admit...aaaaaaand it'll give me a reason to go out with him so maybe it's not all bad.

I've decided.

"Okay, I'm free, what did you have in mind?"

*Time skip to later that evening*

He won't tell me where we're going so I hope I dressed okay. I picked out a gold dress that hugs my curves with black heels to match. I put on a full face of makeup ready to take on the night and I slay if I do say so myself. I had to do a double take in the mirror, if this outfit doesn't get his attention then I don't know what will. I forgot to do laundry and the only underwear I have left are those kinky vibrating underwear I bought awhile back; so they'll have to do for now. I stuff the remote in my purse and meet him outside.

Kakashi's POV:

I hope she likes tonight, I'm just happy she agreed to come out with me tonight. I made reservations at a smooth jazz restaurant that just opened in town. I wanted to take her somewhere special. To dress for the occasion went with an all black suit and tie with black shoes to top it off. I keep my mask and bandana over my eye, spray some cologne and walk outside to meet Ankha.

*Ankha's comes out of the apartment*

Damn.

I shouldn't be surprised at this point, she's sexy as fuck. I'd rather drag to my place and have my way with her until the sun comes up and that still wouldn't be enough time.

Let me think of something before I create another problem in my pants.

I want to compliment her, but that's too forward. She might not even be interested in me.

Ankha's POV:

Kakashi was quiet on our way to the restaurant, he looked so deep in thought. I know one thing, the man can dress, okay? Talk about suave. Forgive me for these impure thoughts but the things I'd let this man do to me.