Chapter 5 -Wrong Impression

Ankha's POV:

"Hmmm" I let out a big yawn and stretch.I wince from the sunlight coming through the window and I feel a headache starting to form from last night's drinking. I'm surprised a slept so well for my first night in my new apartment.  I roll over in bed looking for my phone to check the time: 9:00 AM, well so much for an early morning workout. I sit up in bed and do another big stretch and wipe the sleep out my eyes. As my vision comes into focus I look around confused. This doesn't look like my apartment. I look down and notice I'm wearing a t-shirt that isn't mine..panic sets in. What the fuck?! Who's house am I in?! I drank but I don't remember being that fucking drunk! I only have underwear on with the mystery teacher. Fuck, please tell me I didn't sleep with someone on my first night here! I'll be known as the village slut and on top of that if I did sleep with someone I don't know who it is. 

I look around and take in the surprisingly neat bedroom. The sheets are black and the curtains as well as the rug and the rest of the furniture. Whoever it is has good taste. I slide my skirt back on looking around the rest of room. If I did sleep with someone where did they go? As I finished that last thought I hear something from the kitchen. Something smells good.

I walk out the door and to the kitchen where I smell the food and there he is: the handsome man from the bookstore. I watch him shirtless, his back muscles glistening caused by the heat from the stove. I stand there admiring his well sculpted body and chiseled features. I'm almost tempted to lick the sweat of abs and lick my way down somewhere else..I bring myself back from my lewd thoughts. I clear my throat making my presence known causing him to turn around and stare in silence. He's just standing there like he did at the bookstore. Why isn't he saying anything? The silence is making me uncomfortable and I feel my face get hot from embarrassment. Am I ugly? I know I'm different, but I didn't expect to stick out this much and it's hurts knowing I gave my body to someone who care about me. Next thing I know tears well up and before I could cry I ran out the door to my apartment. Ashamed and angry I let this happen.

Kakashi's POV:

It wasn't very comfortable sleeping on the ground outside my own apartment, but I wasn't sure what else I should do. I get up and peek through my window and see that she's still sleeping.  I'd hate to wake her she looks like heaven when she sleeps. I slip inside and remove my shirt seeing that I'm already sweating from the morning heat. I toss my shirt in a basket and splash cold water on my face to wake myself up. I think I have  few eggs so I decide to make some omelettes. That way I get a chance to finally talk to her. I'm lost in thought and I hear someone clear their throat. I turn around and see wearing my shirt. My kami...her beauty is effortless she looks like the sun itself. I thought I'd be able to say something but I can't form the words. What the fuck is wrong with me, say something! I see her start to turn red and her eyes swell, oh no she's going to cry I should say something. I get ready to speak but before I could she dashes out of my apartment in tears. You've got to be fucking kidding me. This was my second chance to talk to her and I blew it again! A waves anger falls over me, I'm pissed at myself for being a fucking idiot and the fact that I made her cry. Watching the sadness fall over her like that crushed me and I'd rather die than to see that look on her face. Especially if I'm the one causing her the pain. Damnit  Kakashi get your shit together. 

I started to walk over and apologize but she seemed so upset I was afraid I'd make it worse. So, I decided to let her be.