Chapter 14 - Itachi

A/N: Hey y'all to prevent filling the story up with unnecessary extra stuff I won't have too much of Team 7 in here. This is more about the personal life Kakashi and what happens behind the scenes when he's not with Team 7. I'll mention them but there won't be much character interaction...other than that I hope you're enjoying the story so far!

Itachi's POV:

I'm on my way to pick up Ankha for our date and I've honestly been looking forward to it. I've been so busy with clan business today I haven't had much time to think about it, but it made time fly. I decided to wear an all black suit with a red tie and handkerchief with the 'Uchiha' clan symbol embroidered on it. I sent a matching black dress to her house. I decide to take the car because I'm taking her to a special restaurant right outside city limits.

Kakashi seemed to be bothered by the fact that she was with me, but I can't say that I blame him. Ankha's amazing and I'd want to keep her away from his as well. It's clear that she cares about him so I'll have to do what I can to make her fall for me. Judging by the look on her face that night I don't think I have anything to worry about. 

I walk up to her front door and knock holding a bouquet of Lilies (her favorite). She answers the door and time stops. "Wow, Ankha, you look stunning" I brush my thumb across my bottom lip taking in the view. Ankha's wearing a strapless floor length black dress that plunges in the front; making it hard to stare and the back is cut out accentuating her waistline and the rest of her ass...ets. I meet her eyes and she looks red, I probably made her uncomfortable from staring. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable, shall we get going?" She smiles at me as she takes my arm and I escort her to the car. Her face looks puffy as if she's been crying, but I don't mention it. We ride in a comfortable silence on the way to the restaurant we order our food.

"Itachi, thank you this morning and taking me out today I really needed" She looks like something is on her mind.

"Ankha I already told you, you deserve it and so much more...I have to ask, are you okay? You seem upset about something" I look at her concerned.

"Oh yeah, I'm sorry today was an intense first day, I don't want to concern you with the details, besides I'm having a great time with you" She flashes a smile and grabs my hand and I feel my cheeks get hot from the physical contact.

Something is on her mind, but I don't want to press her.

"Ankha, it was no accident I asked you to dance at the club that night. I saw you when you first arrived here a month ago and I knew you were special. I never said anything because I thought you were with Kakashi" I see a hint of sadness in her face at the mention of his name.

I get up and move myself to her side of the table and gently hold her face in my hand and stare into her beautiful eyes, "Ankha, I may not know what you've been through or what you're currently going through, but know I would never hurt you and I will spend all of our time together proving that to you." Her eyes swell up at the passion in my words. I brush my hands across her cheeks wiping the tears, "I hope those are because you're happy" I joke, earning a laugh from her lips. "Oh ladies and gentlemen; she laughs!" I say causing her to laugh even more. It's infectious and I could listen to her laugh all day.

She starts twiddling her thumbs, "I can't believe you had your eye on me all this time" she says as if it's something to be embarrassed about.

"What can I say? I'm a decisive man and I know what I want" I state with confidence

She removes her hands from mine and places one on my thigh giving it soft squeeze, she leans up to my ear and lustfully whispers "And what is it that you right now?"