Chapter 11- Does Time Heal All Wounds?

Rin's POV:

"I said, if you walk out that door you then you'll never meet your son" I smirk. Now I have him where I want him. I feel like a bitch for doing this, but I don't see another way and I didn't expect him to be with somebody. I truthfully thought he'd spend the rest of his life pining after me. And to be honest I'm bothered that he's moved on.

Kakashi's POV:

"My son? I have a son and you're just now telling me? What fuck is going on Rin? I'm tired of these games!" I bang my fist so hard I cracked the door. Do I really have a son? I never thought I'd be able to have a family. For so long, I've been going through the motions of life trying to fill the void that Rin left. 

Rin sighs and makes her way to the couch, motioning for me to come sit down. Reluctantly I follow her to the couch waiting for the explanation.

"8 years ago when Obito and I decided it was best to leave the village and shortly after we left we found out I was expecting. You were the last person I was intimate with before leaving. I wanted to tell you so bad, but Obito convinced me we shouldn't hurt you anymore than we already had and that he would raise the boy on his own."

I sit there processing her words, "You had no right to keep that from me Rin! Where is Obito anyway and why are you coming to me now?

Her face grows soft, "Kakashi.....Obito is dead. He died a few months ago. He told me I should work things out with you so we could raise our son together"

I feel her watching my face looking for a reaction. The right thing would be to raise my son and fight for my marriage, but my heart wants something entirely different...what do I do? Can I honestly make it work despite everything that happened? How am I going to face Ankha? I can't deny my feelings for her and I still don't know what Rin said to her.

I sigh heavily, "Where is the boy? I want to see him."

"He's safe; he with his babysitter. I didn't bring him with me, I wanted to see if you would be willing to work on us before I brought him." she says firmly.

"What's his name?"

"Rein"

I know what I have to do now.

"Okay Rin, I want to meet my son."

An evil smile comes across Rin's face....