Chapter 21 - Do You Trust Me?

AN: I know it took me a while to post this for y'all and I promise I haven't given up on writing I just have so many ideas I was struggling on which way I wanted the story to go! Nonetheless I hope you all enjoy! And if anyone wants to do any fan art of Ankha that would be amazing! Your continued support keeps me going 💋.

The seconds drag by slowly in the deafening silence of the room.  I'm still standing at the edge of the bed with Itachi's phone in my hand. It seems like anything I do this bitch is somehow involved.

Itachi hasn't moved from his spot on the bed, but I can tell he's trying to gauge my emotions before saying something.

It's clear Rin is dedicated to become a pain in my ass. I can do one of two things. I can walk out this door and lose to her again or I could stake my claim now and let it be clear that I don't back down from any bitch.

I may have been dick-matized for a little bit, but I'm still that bitch and it's time that I prove it. Just then an idea comes to mind. An evil-like smirk comes across my face.

I toss the phone to the side and make my way towards the bed where Itachi is sitting until I'm standing between his legs.

"Ankha I can ex-" I place my fingers on lips stopping him from finishing his sentence. He furrows his brow in confusion, but doesn't speak.

I smile sweetly at him, brushing his bangs from his face, caressing his cheek as I settle myself in his lap; still naked.

"The choice is yours, we can either sit here and talk about Rin and why she's calling you or I can fuck you out until my name is the one on your lips repeatedly "

I felt his dick twitch underneath me at that followed by an inaudible gulp. He looks at me wide-eyed, it's clear he wasn't expecting the rest of the night to go this way after Rin so rudely interrupted.

What he did know was that he wasn't going to let this moment go to waste.

Hands still resting at his sides his eyes flicker red as he looks at me, Sharingan blazing as he says, "The latter, please"

I smile to myself, I thought so. I pull him in for a slow and seductive kiss that lingers with promise of what's to come. I nibble on his bottom lip for entrance and take advantage of my full juicy lips and use them to control the kiss. My lips continue to dominate his and he makes an audible gasp, causing he mouth to open, allowing me in and I grab his tongue and begin to suck gently as he moans into my mouth. There's so much passion in the way that he's kissing me back I feel myself getting lost in it.

Before I get too deep in, I reach for his neck tie that's dangling off the bed and drag it closer to me. I wrap one hand around the back of his neck bringing him deeper into the kiss and he brings his hands to my thighs, giving them a firm squeeze, letting me know he's officially turned on as his large erection pokes the inside of my legs.

Before his hands can move further up my legs I lean forward pressing my body weight against him forcing him to fall back, his surprise allows me to take his wrists and pin his hands above his head securing them tightly. I fuse my chakra into them making it more difficult to break if he were to try and get out. I tie the other end to his bedpost making sure it's secure I briefly admire my work.

"Ankha" Itachi said my name in a warning tone. Again, I can't read his facial expressions but someone who is used to being in control will give up that control easily. At the same time I think he'd really enjoy it if someone else took control once in awhile, I want to test this without scaring him off.

I remove myself from his lap, both of us still naked, his dick now half as hard as it was before. I glide a finger up his thigh and a shiver runs through his body causing his leg to twitch.

"Do you trust me?" I ask, lifting my eyes to meet his

"I don't-, I don't know" he says unsure, almost panic like, it's the most emotion I've seen from him so far
I bring my hand to cup his cheek. "I promise I won't hurt you and if I do anything you don't like, tell me to stop and I will"

I sit back and take in the sight before me. A god-like man with his hair feathered around his face, hands bound above his head. Skin like marble with chiseled features and sculpted muscles to match.

I sit flat on my butt at the foot of the bed and spread my legs towards him, exposing myself fully to him.

"Itachi, look at me" I barely whisper, he adjusts himself so he can look at me without straining his neck and his eyes widen as he watches my hand slide from between my breasts, past my stomach and down to my glistening folds, damp with my arousal. I let out a moan at the feel of my fingertips brushing against my clit. His twitches to life as he continues to watch me play with my pussy. The room fills with the smell of my arousal and the squelching sound of my fingers sliding in and out of my folds. I've never done anything like this, but I'm so turned on being in control like and having his eyes on me with a burning desire. It's enough to make me cum but I want to drag this out as long as possible.

I remove my fingers now soaked with my slick and slowly lick each one while making eye contact with Itachi, who surprisingly is remaining perfectly still but I know enough to know it's killing him on the inside.

Once I'm done licking myself clean I get on all fours towards Itachi and kiss my way up his legs. He sucks in a sharp breath at the immediate contact after not being touched. He's fully erect now and pre-cum is slowly leaking from his tip. I get to his upper thighs and continue to sensually kiss him, avoiding where he wants me to go the most. As I get higher I lick from his upper thigh to his ball sack and and he shivers and mutters "shit" while involuntarily bucking his hips trying to get more heat.

"Uncuff me. Now." Itachi says in a stern voice.

"What's wrong 'Tachi? We're just getting started" I feign with false innocence. Before he could say anything else I grab the base of his dick with a firm grip and give the tip a quick lick, teasing him as his hips buck into me again and he groans at the loss.

"Ankha, enough. Untie me so I can fuck you into this mattress" Itachi says a little breathlessly.
"Patience baby, you'll get what you want on my terms" I coo, straddling his hips and grind my wet core against his shaft.

He moans in agony, the feeling is too much and not enough at the same time. My wetness begins to make his lap damp as I grind at a slow and hard pace to get enough friction to get my pleasure. "Mmm I could cum just like this but I want you inside me when I cum" I tease and flex my walls so he can feel it constrict underneath him.

Not sure I'm able to take much more of it myself I lean down and bring his lips to mine; letting my hunger for him pour out into the kiss. I get so lost in him I didn't recognize the shift of chakra energy in the air. All of sudden I'm yanked by ankles and pulled to the edge of the bed.

"What the fu-"

"That was very...interesting to watch. Next time I should let you tie me up for real" he smirks with a low chuckle.

Wait a minute, he was just tied on the bed how the hell did he escape without me noticing?! I look up at Itachi and his Sharingan is still spinning; damnit it was a genjutsu!

He towers over me; stark naked as I lean back against the bed.

"I think you had too much fun teasing me; you've been a bad girl" he continues to move towards me until I'm the one against the head board with my arms tied, taking the position I had him in during the genjutsu.

Oh fuck.

"Itachi, please"

He raises an eyebrow in surprise before he grips my chin

"I haven't even started yet for you to be begging already; don't worry we have all night"

His eyes flashed red once again and I knew I was in for a wild ride.