Chapter 24 - The Mission Begins

Bzzz Bzzzz

"Mmm what is that? 'Tachi turn it off" I grumble not fully awake, turning to face his chest and snuggle tighter against him, basking in the warmth radiating from from his slender but firm chest. There's a rumble erupting from his chest as he chuckles tightening his arms around me pulling me closer.

Bzzz Bzzzz

I groan at the annoying sound going off, pulling the sheet over my head not wanting to be disturbed. Itachi places a kiss on my forehead before reaching over to silence whatever is going off.

"Ankha love, it's your phone that's going off" there's no sleep in Itachi's voice, he must've been up for awhile.

I pull the sheets down from over my head huffing, as my sleep is officially disturbed and I'm now regrettably awake. "Who the hell is contacting me at this time of the morning?!" I ask irritated, Itachi will learn sooner if he hasn't already that I'm not a morning person. He shakes his head at my grumpiness while checking my phone, his smile quickly fades when he sees the name across the screen.

"It's Kakashi" he says flatly, as if his mood was ruined, tossing the phone on the foot of the bed before laying down next to me. I buried my face in my hands falling back into the sheets beside him.

"Shit, I'm sorry I was having such a good time last night I forgot that he asked to meet a few hours early before the mission to go over our cover story" I turn to look at him apologetically, "You're not upset with me are you?"

Itachi offers a slight smile before taking my hands in his offering a kiss to each one.

"Of course not, although I was just looking forward to staying in bed with you a little longer"

Sitting up I turn my body towards him, the sheets cascading down exposing the top half of my naked body to Itachi, whilst giving him my full attention, "You know, a week will fly by before you know it and I'll be here in your bed cuddling as much as you want...speaking of bed, I don't even remember coming back to your place last night"

Itachi grabs me by my wrist pulling me down on top of him my nipples grazing against his chest, brushing my hair over my shoulder to give him access to my neck and placing a light kiss before looking at me, "Well you would've remembered if you weren't so exhausted, you passed out after your fourth orgasm" Itachi smirks, clearly amused with his successful attempt to bring me absolute ecstasy.

I blush turning my head to the side in embarrassment and lightly swatting Itachi on the shoulder.

"That's your fault! Don't you think that's a bit excessive?"

"Hn" he abruptly sits up with me still in his lap, straddling him and his hand slide down to my waist, looking me in the eye with a raised brow, "Excessive? It's not nearly enough. I would've kept going if you didn't have to leave for your mission today"

Itachi snakes his hands underneath the sheets spreading my legs further apart inching closer to my center, " 'Tachi! I have to get dressed to meet Kakashi, I don't have time!" I chastise him and he frowns. "I can't say I'm fond of you saying his name while I'm between your legs besides, he's never on time anyway.."

I shake my head at his suggestive tone, he isn't entirely wrong...before I could open my mouth to protest further I'm interrupted by the feeling of Itachi ghosting his thumb across my clit in lazy circles, I clench my legs out of reflex as he pries them open, spreading my legs even further.

" Uchiha Itachi? " I hissed at him, scolding him for trying to distract me from getting ready

he quirks his eyebrow at me unphased by my outburst.