Chapter 9 - Happily Ever After....Maybe

Ankha's POV:

I open my eyes slowly and try to stretch when I felt the weight of someone else. I turned over and see Kakashi's angelic face sleeping peacefully. He was fine with his mask on and even finer without it, my god, how did I get so lucky? I suddenly get butterflies in my stomach thinking about what happened last night. Your girl got dicked down and don't know how to act, I can't let him know that though I don't want it to go to his head.

"Good Morning beautiful" I hear Kakashi turnover and say as he pulls me in for a deep kiss. Shit, even his voice is sexy.

"Good Morning" I say trying to catch my breath from that kiss and feel my face getting hot thinking about the things we did last night.

He smirks at me, "I hope I'm the reason your blushing right now"

Not wanting to give him the satisfaction and to wipe that smug look off his face I say, "maybe" with a slight attitude.

Kakashi quickly sits up in bed and pulls me up to where my back is against his chest, reaching his hand around spreading my legs apart with his hands going straight to my clit. The sudden contact makes me gasp.

"Maybe a little refresher of last night should keep me on your mind" he seductively whispers in my ear as he continues to rub slow circles on my center while softly kissing along my jawline moving towards my neck.

"Mmm Kashi-" I moan throwing my head back in pleasure. I'm starting to lose focus and I feel something hard growing against my ass. I smile devilishly scooting back closing the small gap between us cause friction on his member.

He moans deeply into my neck, "Don't start something you can finish" he pleads.

Before I get lost in sensation I manage to string a sentence together, "Kashi we can't we have to get up" I try to pull away but he tightens his grip on me.

"Can we just stay here forever?" He gives me puppy dog eyes and I almost give in.

I lean back causing him to fall back and I turn around and mount him, straddling his waist. Getting the wrong idea Kakashi excitedly slides his hands up his shirt I'm wearing and I quickly swat them away before I'm unable to say no, he burrows his eyebrows at me, pouting. He's so stinking cute.

"Let's make a deal" I starting a trail of kisses from his stomach, he closes his eyes and let's out a pleasurable breath. Continuing to kiss my way up to his neck looking for his weak spots, "I promise that later tonight I will make it up to you" I say in his ear in my most seductive voice.

"Why not now and tonight?" he tries to bargain. I sit up and shake my head not budging.

"How do you expect me to just get up after that?!" now frustrated, I laugh it off and get up making my way to the bathroom, "Take a cold shower!" I yell from the hall laughing.

I strip off what little clothes I have remaining and step into the warm shower.

"Hmm this looks familiar" Kakashi teases stepping in to the shower.

I turn around wide eyed and elbowed his shoulder, "So you did see me in the shower that night you perv!"

He pulls me in for a quick kiss, "Well I didn't want to interrupt your fun, I only wish I could've joined you"

I still can't helped but be embarrassed thinking about it.

Kakashi helps me shower and get dressed and we kiss before parting ways.

"I won't see you much today, I'm still doing my in-processing and orientation all day with Shizune" I say a little sadly.

He reassures me he'll be fine and he reminds me of my promise of tonight smacking my ass as I walk out the door leaving him in the apartment.

I bite my bottom lip, is it too early to be thinking about love? So much for a hot girl summer (iykyk) my ass is sprung.

I make my way towards the academy for orientation.

*Time Skip*

This day is dragging by so slow, I'm having such a hard time focusing, my mind keeping going back to Kakashi.

"Ankha we're so glad you're here" Shizune proclaimed, snapping me out of my thoughts. "What do you think of Konoha so far?"

"I'm really glad to be here Shizune, I was worried about being too different to fit in, but everyone has been so nice" I say smiling.

Shizune is the Hokage's right hand and she's also the HR Director over all the shinobi.

"Ankha don't ever apologize for being different. I know you came here to learn and start a new life, but learning goes both ways, they're so much we can learn from you as well. We have zero tolerance for discrimination and racism...aside from the Uchiha Clan" She states.

"The who clan?" I asked slightly with concern.

"Ohh never mind that's a story for another time!" She says quickly.

I shrug it off.

After about another hour of filling out paperwork, Shizune lets me head out early and let's me know we can finish tomorrow. Not wanting to waste another second I head back over to Kakashi's but no answer when I knocked.

I check my phone and see a text from him I must have missed:

Hello gorgeous, I'm out running errands for the Hokage so I won't be back until later. I miss you already :(

I'm bummed he's not here but I'm looking forward to later

- Hi Handsome, okay I'll be waiting for you when you get back *kisses* I miss you too

Since I now have time to kill I'll go home, my phone buzzes again, it's Kakashi:

- Oh by the way I intended on using that whipped cream on you last night, but I didn't need to. You taste sweet enough with out it ;)

Oh so he's a freak freak.

- I'll make sure we have some for tonight...it's my turn to eat dessert <3

I smile to myself. I can't believe he's got me feeling like this.

-You're lucky I'm out on the Hokage's orders otherwise, I'd be on my way...I'm looking forward to it.

*Time Skip to several hours later*

I already ate and took a nap. Kakashi is running late so instead of waiting for him here I decide to slip on something sexy and cover myself with a trench coat. It's cold outside so I hurry on over to his place. I doubt his door is locked because he never locks it.

I reach for the door handle when the door swings open

"Hi honey welcome ho- oh! you're not Kakashi" a woman with short dark hair and about my height said surprised looking at me.

"Who are you?" I ask defensively with a little too much attitude

She looks shocked by my attitude but unbothered..

She looks at me and smiles wide, "I'm Rin Hatake...Kakashi's wife. Who are you?"