Chapter 15 - Itachi Part 2

A/N: Everything from here on out will be Ankha's POV unless I say otherwise! Just to help the story flow a little more. I really hope you're enjoying it so far. Do you want Ankha to end up with Itachi or Kakashi? Let me know in the comments!

Still half asleep I stretch-out my arms across the bed and realize the space next to me in empty. Sitting up and seeing nothing but a towel draped across me I suddenly remember last night and smile to myself. I wouldn't mind being put to sleep like that every night...

"Rise and Shine" Itachi comes in the room with a tray of food and it smells so good  and he's wearing nothing but some white pants that don't leave much to the imagination with. I'm mesmerized watching it dangle freely in his pants remembering the places it went last night and squeeze my legs together slightly aroused. He catches me staring and he smirks as I quickly look away in embarrassment.

"I brought you breakfast in bed, but I see you're in the mood for something else" Itachi pulls me in for a deep kiss and I moan into it reaching for the drawstring to his pants and he lets out a deep breath at the feel of my fingertips tips on his waistband. He wraps his hands around my waist closing the gap between us when my stomach lets out what feels like the loudest growl.

I could just die right now, but Itachi just laughs, "On second thought, let's hold off and feed you first" I nod in agreement and crawl over to the tray of food and I see an assortment of food. "Uhm Itachi don't you think this is a bit much?" I'm overwhelmed at all the choices. "Well, I wasn't sure what was your favorite so I just made a little of everything ...do you not like it?" his facial expression has a hint of disappointment and I realize how insensitive and ungrateful I sound, shit. "No no no, I love it! I just don't know where to start" I'm a dumbass.

I take a strawberry and pop it in my mouth satisfied with a little bit off it dribbling down my chin. I look around for a napkin, but I'm met with Itachi's tongue licking the side of my mouth clean. "There. All clean" Itachi whispers in my ear and my face gets hot at how close he is.

I shake off the feeling and begin to eat and hum happily to myself when I hear Itachi chuckle, "What's so funny?" I look at him confused. "Nothing, I just enjoy watching you eat and it seems to make you happy...it's cute" suddenly self-conscious I put down the fork. "So-sorry, I must look like a fats stuffing my face like this.." I trail off twiddling my fingers disgusted at how I must look right now. I hear a rustling sound and before I can process it Itachi's hand cup my face forcing me to look at him, he looks so intense, "Ankha, I don't ever want to hear to talk about yourself like that again. What did i tell you last night?" my cheeks flush at his words he sounds so serious I just nod and let me him know I understand and a little turned on by his dominance.

We sit in a peaceful silence as I continue to eat and when I'm done Itachi places the tray in and comes back and cuddles me in bed, he wraps his arms around me and begins stroking my hair.

"Ankha, are you ready to talk about what was bothering you at dinner last night, I don't like seeing you upset?" it's silent and I can tell he's waiting for an answer. I turn over and face him and has this look that he's not going to let it go so I sigh and tell him what happened with me and Kakashi.

It's quiet and I can't read his facial expression or tell if he's upset. After several more minutes of silence he gets up.

"Come on, let's get dressed and I'll drop you off at the Academy" he voice emotionless, I must've pissed him off admitting my feelings for Kakashi, I can't help it I was just being honest and now I've probably ruined any chance I had with Itachi.

***

It was also silent in the car on the way to the Academy, which I didn't mind because I wasn't sure what to say and I'll admit my feelings were hurt at Itachi's cold demeanor. Fighting the urge to hold back tears we pull up to the Academy and I face the window, not wanting to look at him, "Thanks for the ride" I state shortly and dryly trying to exit the car so he doesn't see my tears.

"Ankha wait!" Itachi grabs my hand and turns my head so I look at him. His once stern expression softens after looking at me. "I'm sorry for not saying anything this morning. I asked you a question and you gave me answer and I shouldn't have reacted that way just because I didn't like the answer you gave" I wipe my eyes and allow him to continue with his explanation.

"I meant what I said about courting you and making you fall for me. I know what I want Ankha and that's you. If Kakashi is my competition then so be it, but I don't plan on backing down" he kisses my hand and opens the door for me and escorts me out of the car.

Before I could say anything he leaves a soft kiss on my forehead "I'm going to be out of town for a few days on some business" I pout letting him know I'm going to miss him. Suddenly he grabs my butt and cups it in his hand earning a surprising gasp from me inviting his tongue to dominate my mouth. My knees weaken at the kiss and I wrap my hands around his neck to keep me from falling and he lets out a moan as my fingers twirl in his hair. What feels like hours even though it was only a few minutes we break away for oxygen, both breathing heavily his head resting on mine "Once I get back I plan on doing much more than that, I just wanted to give you something to look forward to" I bite my lip and he slaps my ass as I turn to walk away and then winks at me. This man is smooth as fuck. I wave as he drives off before walking up the steps to the Academy

Itachi's POV:

I rub my finger across my mouth, still feeling the warmth of Ankha's full lips. If it wasn't clear before, it's clear now.

I love her.

Driving down the street I pull out my phone and dial a number I hadn't dialed in a long time and I put it to my ear, waiting for the other person to answer.

"Hello Kakashi, game on"

I hung up knowing he knows exactly what I'm referring to.