Chapter 17 - What's My Name?

Kakashi's POV:

I finally arrive to the training grounds, I didn't mean to be late I just got caught up I guess. I see Sasuke and Ankha talking which surprises me because Sasuke hardly ever talks. I get closer and I hear something about marriage...she's going to marry Itachi? I think back to the phone call I got earlier from Itachi he doesn't waste any time...shit.

"You're getting married?!"

She answers no and I feel a wave of relief wash over me. She seems annoyed and motions Sasuke to go warm up with others. Even upset she's beautiful.

"You're still here. I didn't think I was going to see you today, but I'm glad I did" I hope I don't sound too excited just now.

"I still plan to, I just didn't get a chance to this morning" she said coldly.

Maybe I should go ahead and invite her out tonight...she might say no coming from me.

"What?"

Shit I realize I'm staring, I might as well ask

"Nothing, I just wanted to know if you were going out to the bar tonight. I told Kurenai I'd ask you..." my voice trailed off, not giving it away that I wanted to see her.

Seconds that feel like hours go by

"Yeah, I'll be there"

I smile inwardly and was going to say something, but I'm cut off by her changing the subject.

After training I head back home to shower and get ready for tonight.

***

I meet up with Asuma and Iruka and we head to the bar making small talk. The first thing I see is Ankha and the corset set she's wearing and the only thing I want to do is rip it off with my teeth. Seems she and the other girls have already started drinking. I'm avoiding eye contact with her because I'm not sure if I can contain myself if I do.

I volunteer to go get the next round of drinks and on the way a woman throws herself into me and she's obviously drunk and having a good time. She tries hitting on me, but I'm not interested. Don't get me wrong she's textbook pretty, just not my type.

After reaching the bar and grabbing the shots and a few beers, I make my way back towards the table and Kurenai is bitching at me about taking too long.

I roll my eyes, "Sobering up a little wouldn't kill you" I chuckle, Kurenai is aggressive sober and get's even more aggressive drunk.

"Pass me a beer I feel like getting fucked up tonight" Asuma grunts

The way Ankha is looking and with everything else I have going on, getting fucked up doesn't sound like a bad idea.

Kurenai suggests we play truth or dare with some insane rules that's bound to get you fucked up.

I feel buzzed but I'm able to keep my composure, I've been sneaking glances at Ankha all night ready to bust her out of that corset.

I continue to space in and out the game getting even more buzzed. At some point Kurenai dares me to say something sexy to the girl that flirted with me earlier. I really don't want to, the way she was all over me earlier if I say something she might rape me right here in the middle of the bar. What do I even say? I shrug it off, "fuck it" I walk over to her and it was all a blur. I just whispered some random line from one of my Icha Icha books. The next thing I know she's groping the front of my pants and slipping something in my pocket and leaves me with a kiss. My eyes grow wide at the sudden contact. She winks before returning to her friends. I fix myself before turning back around heading back to the table, wondering how much of that Ankha had seen.