What Do You Want? Part 2

"What do you want Ankha?" Itachi repeats, demanding my attention.

I know my heart is pulling in two different directions. I want Kakashi, but I want Itachi just as badly and here he is ready to give me all of him.

I feel a hand snake up my dress and caress my inner thigh with a light squeeze, interrupting my thoughts his tongue grazes my collar bone up to my earlobe and I close my eyes and let out a light gasp.

"Ankha, please say something because I'm not sure I'll stop if I keep going" Itachi murmurs into my neck as he continues to pepper me with kisses.

I grab his face in my hands and look into his eyes and they're full of want and desire

"You. I want you." before I finish Itachi lifts me off the couch with my legs still around him and he walking down the hall to his bedroom.

He tosses me on his King size mattress, "Itachi, you didn't let me finish" I laugh lightheartedly at his eagerness

"I didn't need to, I heard what I wanted to hear and now I'm going to show you, just how much you mean to me" he kisses me deeply before backing off the bed and he drinks me in.

My hair is wild and my dress is hiked up exposing more of my thighs, my chest is heaving with anticipation and my breast threatening to bust out the top of my dress.

Itachi's stare is intense as his eyes travel down my body and when his eyes get to my legs they turn red and his Sharingan is spinning wildly.

A low growl of appreciation reverberates from his chest and he licks his bottom lip.

"Strip"

I stare blankly trying to process what he said.

"Ankha, I'm usually a patient man, but don't make me repeat myself" he raises a brow, daring me to delay any further.

Not wanting to find out what happens if I don't listen, but wanting to see how far he'll let me go I get on my knees in the center of the bed; not breaking eye contact I caress my hips and move my hands up to the top of my dress.

My fingers dance along the seam threatening to pull the top down and reveal my breasts to Itachi. It's low but I hear the small hitch in his breath as he waits in anticipation.

He's seen me naked before, but it's still fun to tease him like this.

"Mmm. You're playing a dangerous game love" He smirks darkly

"Maybe I like danger" I taunt before, pushing down the rest of my dress and sliding it past my hips and down to my feet leaving me only in my lace underwear. My dress was strapless so I went without a bra for the night.

Itachi walks over to the bed and crawls up until one hand is on each side of me, caging me underneath him.

He breaks eye contact and roams my body slowly.

"My gods, you have to be the most beautiful creature I've ever seen, I'd be satisfied just looking at you"

I squeeze my thighs together to relieve some tension his gaze gives the promise of endless pleasure and his words drip with sincerity.

I'm ready for this man to wreck me.

He senses my anxiousness watching my thighs clench in agony.

He brings a hand to one of my nipples and grazes it lightly with his slender fingers and his lips brush against my neck

I gasp as he finds the sweet spot right above my collar bone and he abuses it with gentle licks and bites.

The feeling feels so good I buck up and grind my damp core against his hard bulge between my legs.