Prologue ;)

<This is a quick teaser for my new STORY - A Twin HeartThrob For Stepbrothers>

[I 'm still wondering or a new title...wanna suggest?]

@Rated_Addict: Here it is XD

[its boyXboy...like it or not] XD

[BoyXBoy, Bromance, Gay Love, you have been warned XD]

Let the story begin!

****************************

"Are we there yet?!", I groaned to my Dad, who just got divorsed months ago and I willingly chose to be with my dad since he had been the one really understanding.

You are wondering why they divorsed right?

***Flashback***-6 months ago-

"Mom I'm gay", I stood still in front of my parent who were in total shock of what I just said.

"What?!", my mom yelled. She is so damn loud. It runs in the family.

My dad knows I was gay. He always knew what I was doing and what I was undergoing. My dad can read me and who I was. He was just so understanding. Thats Why I chose him over her- my mom.

My mom on the other hand was always at work. She had faced nothing but her phone, her laptop and her business papers. She was always ran over by work. Work. Work. Work. Always work.

"Hun, calm down. You dont have to yell at him", my dad held my mom tight onto the seat.

"Mom, here J am, I'm gay. I'm jusy not interested in girls anymore. And it wasnt long before I discover that I was...err...gay. Mom please understand", I pleaded. I tried my best to speak her language.

"I didnt raise a gay in this family! Take a look at your brothers! Are they gay?! No! Because I didnt raise a faggot as a son!", my mom continued yelling. Fuck her and her huge mouth.

"Hun, please calm down. He's our son! All you have to do is understand!", Dad yelled at mom.

"He is my son! And yeah! He is OUR son! But I am his mother! It was me who suffered and took the pain for him to be in his house or in this world! I am suppose to be the one understood!", Mom yelled. Fudge. -.-

"Mom, I'm sorry! But this is me. why cant you just understand me?!", I begun yelling as well.

My mom stood up and walked to me. SMACK! "Dont you dare raise you voice at me young man! You have no right!", she left a mark on my face because of the force of her slap.

God that hurt.

"Hunny!", my dad shoved my mom with a little force making her step backward, away from me.

"Zayn? Are you hurt?", my dad rubbed my cheek right where my mom had slapped.

"I'm fine dad", I felt my eyes glisten.

"Fibe! Take his side. Defend him!", my mom pointed me.

"Hun. I cant believe I am saying this. But I want to file us a divorse", I froze by that word. A Divorse? Really? That fast? Dafuq?!

"You cant do that!", I yelled. My older brothers stepped out of their rooms and had confusion on their faces.

"Stay out of this Zayn", my dad whispered enough for me to hear.

I cant believe me telling that I was gay would break their marriage. I cried to that thought.

"Our marriage got all complicated ever since you entered that job of yours! You had faced none of the family problems. All you did was work!", my Dad started crying as well.

"Dad please, dont d-"

My dad gestured his hand calling my eldest brother.

"Bring Zayn to your room and lock it", my dad whispered to my eldest bro, Jeri.

"Lets go", Jeri pulled me to stand and brought me to our room.

"I'm sorry", I pressed my face onto the covers and got is wet with tears.

"Everything's gonna be fine, li'l bro. Gay, homo, straight or Bi or whatever you are, by the end of the day you are still my little bro", Lance cooed and rubbed my back.

I felt my shirt being pulled up. "Go take a shower and change. Then go to sleep", Jeri messed my hair.

"Are you guys mad at me?", I sat up.

"Why would we? You're gay. So what?! I always wanted a gay friend. And here! I have a gay bestfriend for a brother", Jeri pinched my cheek.

"So what if you're gay?! We love you and that is that. Nothing else. Best buds and bro's forever!", Lance punch my arm.

"Yeah yeah. There is no need to punch me!", we laughed.

I stood up and went to the shower - Bathe and got in my sleeping attire.

I got out of the bathroom and crawled onto my bed.

"Good night guys and I'm so-",

"Say sorry again and you are going to lose a pair of inscissors", Jeri spoke.

I pressed my face onto my pillows and drifted to a deep sleep

***end of flashback***

"You have to wait a little longer Zayn. Its like miles away from here. Jeri, Lance please keep your brother in company", my dad answered.

Jeri, my hottest brother, had a smirk upon his lips. I suddenly felt a hand on my thighs crawling to my crotch.

"Jeri, Dad said 'COMPANY', NOT 'HARRASSMENT'", I took his hand away from my thigh and shoved it to his own crotch. Jeri maybe hot but I have no interest for him. HE IS MY BROTHER!

"Dad! I we atleast halfway there?!", I groaned again.

"Not even half Zayn. Your new mother's house is still damn far away, so just be patient. Please?", my dad sighed in irritation.

Did I tell you that we were on our way for my step-mothers house?

If I didnt...Now you know! XD

My dad told me about her and her kids. Okey...not kids. Dad said they were 18 years of age. Dad said they were twins. Twins. For Stepbrothers.

My life might have a twist when I see them. I wasnt excited. My brothers life and mine will change in the hours and days to come.

I just hope my stepbrothers wont be such homophobes like that stupid bitchy good for nothing sad excuse for a mother.

I leaned agains the car window and drifted to sleep.

#So?

#I hope you liked the Prologue XD

-------

(DifferentLover)

So I made a teaser for what aas hanging on my head for so long. I will update slowly since I have to prioritize 'My Textmate, My Boyfriend?!' first. But I promise I will update.

Dont Worry...

Comment your thoughts and compliments and Vote while you are at it...

I love you guys XD :)

#Vote #Comment #Fan #Share?!

#Love Me :)