Want A Sequel? :)

|| Epilogue-slash-Sneak Peek to the sequel ;) ||

"Liam, where are you taking me?", I gasped as Liam pulled me by the wrist without a warning.

Okey, its been two weeks after graduation; which means a month a half after that surprise of a engagement party that Liam, the love of my life, pulled off.

The engagement party was the sweetest thing anyone has pulled off for me. All the blue and white flowers and the blush entrance, the candles, the music, the food (Niall really loved the food), the sweet poem and the ring... That silver-gold patterned ring with the infinity symbol and all the other special carvings there was in it.

Ever since that day, I never literally took that ring off. I always had it on my finger, and it meant the world just being in its position. Liam told me it symbolizes our bond, our unparting relationship and our love.

I love Liam more than I can ever love myself. Liam is like the light and the warmth from the sun. Liam is everything I need. He is the one I love, I need, I want and what I crave for.

I still remember that day when he crashed into the room he and Lou shared in their house on the day my dad, my brother's and I moved in. I still remember that I crushed on Lou before I realized the hotness on Liam. And that day when he just landed on each other one morning, which really was the start of everything.

The love Liam and I shared aint all the 'happy-go-lucky' type. Just like all the great love stories out there, gay or not, we felt the tragic feeling love can bring. There were heart breaks and regrets but I'm happy to admit, we surpassed all of those and now we are getting married soon.

"Are you even paying attention?", I heard Liam hiss. His accent really turns me on. Have mention Liam.has this really awesome accent? But Harry has the best accent that I've heard. Speaking of Harry, how's he? Havent met him for so long.

"Zayn, my love. Are you still on earth?", I heard Liam say and it snapped me out the second time.

"Sorry, just thinking about how happy I am with you", I teased him with my smirked.

Liam really looked hotter now. He has this chicken-style designed hair. With neat sides and his facial hair really made him hotter -- not too much facial hair as much as I have. I dirtily shave my facial hair yah know?

"So, please explain to me where are we going again?", I furrowed a brow over to him with a grin on my face.

"Ugh!", he groaned and sighed out. "I'm taking you to the apartment we are gonna be living in for college, remember we agreed to talk to the care takers today?"

Right. I totally forgot about that. I mean all the adoring-Liam thing made me forget.

"Oh, I remember", I lied.

"Liar", he snorted.

"Just sit still, and wait. We'll be there in two hours or less", he said and drove off as the red turned green. I nodded and relaxed upon my seat.

This ride's gonna be long and quiet, I can tell.

--

After an hour and a half, Liam pulled the break infront of a tall building. It was like a skyscraper!

I didnt realize Liam was talking to a security guard out the window and that the guard was telling him to park down at the parking lot. A Basement.

Ugh. I hate basements! I hate humid and hot areas! Hmph!

I saw Liam nodded in agreement to the guard and he turned the engine on again. He drove into the dark basement and I scoffed uncomfortably on my seat.