Chapter Nine - Insecure Zayn :)

#I love you all :]

Chapter Nine

Insecure Zayn ;)

>Zayn's PoV :)

The class in Room C12 was in chaos even if your teacher, Ms. Palm, was right infront of the class. Well, it would be a little bit quieter if she'd stand up and discuss, but hell NO! She was on her desk, sitting with a Nicolas Sparks book directly infront of face.

Damn teachers and their way of giving us A's. Lazy and Damn Stupid.

Anyway, lunch was coming in a few minutes meaning only three more subject and HOME is where I'll be in.

Liam was slouching on his seat with a pen in his grasp and stabbing it on the arm of his chair - which didnt really work to cheer him up. I sighed and apparently got his attention without even trying. I can see from the edge of my eye that he was giving me a concern look. Aww... he was concern just because I sighed. I lunged out another sigh which made him reach out for my hand and wrapped it with his own hand, giving it a tight grip.

"What's wrong?", he whispered and I jerked my for me to face him.

"Nothing", I said flatly, no emotion. "I just feel tired, Liam", I lied.

Its been a week and Liam and I are still in secrecy and its making my head blow that even holding on his hand in public feel hard for him to do. It hurts, I dont like us like this. It's just so difficult that our relationship stays in a closet. Probably, our relationship would be deep in Narnia if it keeps going like this.

Liam's my everything, I dont care what people will say about us as in US... Liam is mine and no one else's. That's that.

"Zayn, dont lie to me", he breathed out, "C'mon, you always got me, tell me, please"

"I said it's nothing, Liam", I retorted. He squeezed my hand tighter and sighed.

"Okey", he breathed out. "Just tell me whenever I did or said something wrong, I wouldnt want to hurt you, boo", he smiled at me and kissed my knuckles.

Just seconds after him kissing my lips the bell rang -- bringing out lunch break. Everybody stood up, grabbed their bags and headed straight out the room. Liam and I just sat there.

Liam finally stood up after Ms. Palm gave us a curious look and left the room. Taking his bag, he placed his hand on my shoulder and leaned towards me -- putting our lips together. Instead of kissing back, I pulled away by looking in another direction as I felt what I felt just minutes ago.

I hate private relationships, if he isnt willing to call us a real couple, then I am not doing anything in this relationship either for his benefit or mine.

"Why'd you-"

"Let's go", I interrupted him by cutting off his sentence.

"Wha-"

"Let's go", I stood up and grabbed my bag. Walking away, I felt me being pulled, by my wrist, aback. I was wrapped in arms and my head was on his shoulder.

"I am sorry for what I did or said", he whispered to me. "I'm sorry if I hurt you or anything"

"Lets go for lunch Liam", I mumbled. He held on my arms and made me look at him straight.

"What did I do, Zayn?", he asked, his face all dipped in concern and worry.

"Nothing, Liam please dont be hard headed... I'm starving!", I lied. There was something. But if J would say it, it might hurt him.

"Okey, but I am still gonna find out what's up with you", he assured and held on my hand and pulled me for a soft kiss.

We walked out the room and headed straight to the cafeteria.