Chapter Seven part two - Loooove... not to the fullest though XD

#So someone told me to continue with the BS...but I decided not to bring it to the maximum level (No thrusting in someone...YET) :) hehehe so yeah... here it is.

#I feel so desperate about this... and oh,dont read this if you think Zayn and Liam getting on the bed and some action will disgust you :) just to be safe :*

#And please.... no reporting :)

Chapter Seven part 2 :)

~Zayn~

It was getting dark, well it already is. Probably around ten in the evening.

I was laying on my new boyfriend's lap as he, my stepbrother, running his fingers through my hair.

Liam was singing 'Fucking Perfect' by P!NK in a slow version, which made me fall deeper for him.

"You're very beautiful when you sing, boo", I complimented him.

"I know you can sing better than me, and I know you know that too", he booed.

He did a stoke pattern on my hair and I placed my attention at him. I was looking up straight at him and he was looking at me, grinning out his beautiful smile. And before I could move, he placed his hand on my chest and leaned down to kiss me.Occasionally, I kissed him back. Twice as passionate as I can.

The pleasure on my lips caused me to feel shivers on my back and putting goose bumps all over me.

When I was stuck at the moment, I didnt feel Liam's hands crawling up under my shirt. Anyway, Liam carried my weight and deepened our kiss. I opened my mouth as invitation and he accepted it right on the go.

Liam's tongue met mine and damn it tasted heavenly.

"Lets go home", Liam said between kisses and moaned softly.

"I think we should", I agreed and stood up, glee because I had my best night and disappointed because he broke our kiss. I fixed my shirt and ironed the wrinkles of my shirt away with my hands.

I was hugged aggressively and caused me to staggered... well, because of the hands around me, I didnt really fall.

"I am so happy I had this night with you, boo", Liam cooed. "I really am"

"I enjoyed it to Liam", I cupped his hands which were on my stomach and gripped on it tight. "I really loved tonight, boo."

I felt his cheeks stretch, meaning he was smiling, on mine.

"Lets head to the cabin", Liam anounced and I nodded in agreement. We climbed into the car and headed to the cabin.

* * *

We arrived in the cabin and damn it! It was dark on the main floor and I feel that I really needed to pee.

I rushed to the room, Liam and I shared, and headed straight to the bathroom to do my urinating (sorry if I had to bring this in).

I reached out for the knob and opened the door to our room quickly. I walked to our bed but before I could lay on it, my waist were wrapped with arms. He then intended us to fall onto the bed, and when I flicked my eyes open, I was below Liam and Liam was possitioned on top of me -- him between my legs and his arms supporting his body to be lifted.

"Want me to kiss you?", Liam asked playfully and he leaned in.

"Arent you sleepy?", I replied.

"Nah. I cant get over our very first date", he smirked and playfully leaned down to me and planted kisses on my neck.

Too.much.pleasure.

I released a lung of air as Liam's touch caressed my chest below my shirt.

I moaned his name which probably turned him on and caused him to caress my neck with his talented lips.