Chapter Eight - Last Day of WeekEnd Vacation

#So... I screwed up on the previous chapter XD lol

#I was thinking... would it be okey if this story would be limited to twenty chapters? Would it be cool? I know it is still a lot chapters away but I was thinking... cool?

And oh...mind to click 'vote'??? ---->

Chapter Eight :)

~Zayn~

So I woke up on my boxers beside my stepbrother, and what I meant is that I wwas wrapped in his arms -- Firm and I felt safe in them.

"Good Morning", Liam yawned.

"I did you know I was awake?", I stretched my leg and I notice I was only in my boxers and so was Liam.

Pictures of last night flaahed in my thoughts and I shivered and forced out a smile.

"I just knew, boo", he said aand scanned my expression after I shivered. "What's on your mind, baby?"

Weird... he just called me 'boo' and changes it to 'baby'. How...sweet?

Whatever.

"You space out alot, Zayn", he sounded worried and he rubbed my cheek. "What are you thinking about, baby?"

"Me...", I closed my eyes to think. "You...", I paused again.... "Uhmm... us?"

"Us?"

"Yeah...us"

"Why?"

"I just cant believe we are together", I said with a smile and Liam blushed.

"You got to believe it, boo", he unwrapped me and holds my hand tight and firm. "Zayn?"

"Hmmm?"

"Lets get up", Liam smiled and kissed my forehead.

"But I dont wanna", I groaned.

"Please?"

"Kiss me first", I teased.

"My pleasure", and with that he climbed on top of me and pressed his lips on mine. His lips frictioned on mine and I begun kissing him back. He slid his tongue on my lips, wanting entrance. I freely opened my mouth and he entered his tongue in my mouth and our tongues met. I moaned on his mouth and it felt good.

"I granted what you wanted, now go take a shower", he smirked. I raised I brow at him. Did I really smell that awful? I scented my self and was reliefed. I wasnt smelling bad.

"Why do you want me to take a bath so early? Its like five in the morning!", I complaned and looked at the digital clock by the desk.

It was still 4:45... IN THE MORNING! -.- *sighs*

"Just take a bath", he mumbled.

Fine! I sighed in defeat.

I jumped off the bed and head to the towel rack and grabbed my towel. I took off my shirt by the door and I heard a "Oh my god" mumbling back at the bed. I turned around and placed the towel on my back and raised a skeptical brow at him.

"Wanna join me?", I asked and he just beamed at me. He sat up and ran his hand through his awesome hair. Oh that hair! I wanna ruffle it.

"Nah", he states. Fine. I stepped into the bathroom and stripped down out my boxers and I was fully exposed in the bathroom. I twisted the knob of the shower and the cold water springed out the shower. The water travelled my body, making me feel all refreshed and clean. I ran my fingers on my hair to possition it backwards. As I grab for the soap I felt arms wrapping my waistline and I gasped in supprise. I was supprised?