Chapter Seven - Our Date :3

#Waaah! I hope the previous chapter was good enough... but yeah... typo errors... I saw em... but yeah... :)

Chapter Seven :)

~Zayn~

I woke up awhile ago around nine in the morning and I was wrapped by Liams arms. And damn he was topless sleeping with me!

Yeah...

Anyways, its already like five in the afternoon and I am just getting ready for what will Liam show off today at the occassion he calls our 'First Date'.

I was spraying over some cologne and applying on some lotion. I did my hair and smiled over to the mirror.

"You look good", I heard a voice coming from the door.

I jerked my head and peeked on who said such. It was Liam, he was on his tight white pants and a simple red v-neck as a shirt. Which was his idea, you know why? I was wearing a red v-neck myself! He told me to wear denim though.

"I know", I said, lifting my brow higher than other.

"You ready to go yet?", he asked innocently with an adorable smile on his face.

"I guess so?", I mumbled and shrugged my shoulders. I was grabbed by Liam on the writst to the stairs and out the cabin. He took my in his car and opened my side for me to hop in. I did and he did the same in the drivers seat.

Instead of pulling out keys out of his pocket, he took out a hankerchief and folded it trianglarly.

I dont like where this is going, especially when that smirk on his lips was formed perfectly.

"What's that for?!", I hissed and he widened his smile and wrapped the hankerchier around my eyes before I could take a move and go away.

"For the supprise", Liam whispered.

"I hate supprises, Liam",

"You'll have to love it now", he chuckled and tightened the knot behind my head.

He held my hand and guided me until I felt metal that my knees tapped. The car. Liam's car. I heard it open and Liam gently placed me in the car until I felt comfort upon my ass and the car seat.

I heard the other side open and I felt a hand on to mine, lacing our fingers firmly and tight against each other. I formed an arc on my lips when I felt lips peck my cheek abd made it blush.

I felt the car move and my nerves started tingling in excitement and nervousness.

This is gonna be my first date and I get it with my very own stepbrother.

The music in the car played a love song and really made me nervous and I bet my nerves broke one by one in me.

[A/N: i will put the song I chose for this part and maybe it would be a wrong choice. I thought maybe 'I Wish' by 1D, so I will try to put it under the video link part]

A few songs finished and I felt the car stop. Still I couldnt see a thing. I heard the door locks click and Liam's door open, probably to get out and open my door.

Such gentleman.

My door open and Liam took me by the hand and guided me out. As I stood on my feet, I felt grass -- wet and moist, stuck in to the bottom rims of my pants and some in my shoes.

I felt an arm wrap around the back of my waist and led me deeper into the grassy field. Seconds after it was sand and wet soil I was stepping on. I can feel the breeze spraying on my hair and the sweet smell of the lake.