Chapter Nineteen- He's FINE?!

#Hey there ;))

Chapter Nineteen

He's FINE?!

*Zayn's POV*

"I'm sorry but you cant get in there, sir", the woman, we call a Nurse, said.

"He's my brother!", I retorted.

"I'm really sorry but only doctors can be inside", she concluded. "Just wait out here and we will report to you everything"

"Will he make it?", I whispered.

The nurse patted my shoulder and said, "He will, for you, I'm sure he will"

I smiled.

"Thank you", I mouthed and she smiled and gave me nod before closing the door infront of me.

Liam.

Tears fell from my eyes. My eyes can shed more tears to flood the whole hospital.

"Zayn!", I heard someone call my name from my right.

I tilted my head to that direction and saw Jeri, Lance, and Lou running to me. Tears continued to stream down my eyes as I stare at the "Ermergency Room" signage as the red light still glows.

Liam, please stay alive.

"What happened?", Lou gasped as he sat beside me.

I hugged my legs and rested my head on my knees, tears continue to fall and crash on my pants.

"I'm... I-I I'm s-sorry", I stammered.

"Answer my question, Zayn", he started to sound angry.

"L-Liam and I got into a crash and he got most of the damage", I said.

"Fuck!", Lou punched the wall.

"Calm down, baby", Lance rubbed his back.

Now Lou's mad at me.

But I definitly deserve this.

"Calm down?! My twin is in that fucking room and it's becausw of your brother!", he yelled and I felt my heart tighten.

"I'm s-sorry", I mumbled.

"If something worse happens to my brother, I wont hestitate to show you my worst!", he glared daggers at me and walked away, Lance followed him

"I'm sorry", I mumbled and tears seem to be not flowing anymore.

"Its not your fault little bro", Jeri pats my back. "And you know that"

"It is", I said. "If I havent gone wild and mad at Liam in that car, he shouldnt be in that room"

"Dont take it as your fault, Zayn", he tries to reassure me.

"But it is. I know it is", I said and a tear left my eyes again.

"Hmmm, if you put it that way", he said and nodded.

"What you say if I leave you here for a while and I'll go by you some snacks?", he says.

"I'd love that, I am hungry", I chuckled.

"Stay positive baby bro, see you in.a bit", he says and leaves.

I guess I'm on my on now.

*Minutes Later*

Jeri arrive minutes later with a cupped noodle on his hand. I finished it minutes ago too.

But still, food havent lessen any of my worries for Liam.

Whats taking them this long? Liam is a strong man. He can be easily healed. But why are they killing me for making me wait this long.

Liam please be strong...

...for me.

Out of the sudden the ER sign turns green from red and a guy in a laboratory dress and a mask walks out the door.

Its the doctor.

He walks out the door way, rubbing his temples.

This isnt good.

He walks pass me without saying anything.

I rush towards him and grabs his shoulder.

"Yes?", he says, turning around.

"How is the patient you wiere operating on in that room?", I manage to say.

"Oh", he snaps. "Liam Paynlinson?"

"Yesh, tha-thats him", I stammer and a tear falls down my eyes.

"hey, chill out. He's fine, the nurses are just getting him ready to transfer to his room, and by then, you can see him", he explains.

"Thank you", I snapped, giving him a thankful smile.

"What are you to him? If I may ask?", he butts in a question.

"Me?", he nods. "I'm... uhm... I'm his... err... his stepbrother", I managed to say as I scratch the back of my head.

"Oh", he whispers and shapes his lips into an 'O'. "I thought you were his boyfriend or something", the doctor sighs and then chuckles.

"That would be the most hilarious thing I've ever thought abou-"

"I was, but I broke up with him. Thats the reason of the whole accident", I said and looked down.

The doctors ruffles my hair and breathes out in... relief?

"Dont worry, he's alright. All he had was a broken leg, but it wasnt that severe. It would heal aparently sooner", he smiles and walks a few steps away and turns back to face me.

"And oh, are you Zayn?", he snaps.

I gave him a sad and slow nod.

"The patient had been calling and breathing out your name during the opperation", he chuckles. "About, maybe, uhm... fifteen to twenty times?"

"Really?", I ask for assurance.

"Trust me", he breathes out with a smile. "He even murmurred 'I-love-you' as we were finishing. He was in a dream, I bet. A dream that started awful, but ended heavely great", he smiles and tried to continue walking away until I said something.

"Thank you, Doctor?", I raised my brow and he stopped on his step.

"Dr. Schmit", he added.

"Thank you for letting me know, Dr. Schmit", I gave him a honest smile and he turned back and continued his walk.

Liam James got hit hard.

Really hard.

--------------------------------------------

#Hey guys! Hehehe... So I did this short chapter because I really got bored with the music channels and the cartoon channels on TV. hehehe... I was watching the Number One Music Channel in the Philippines (MYX) and then they play More Than This (Live) and I really got inspired so I wrote this short chapter XD hahaha... I hope you guys enjoyed it XD

#Vote #Comment #Share #FollowMe :))

Promotion Area:

So, I've been reading random teenfiction-romance books/ stories here on Wattpad and I thought of writing a new story XD hehehe... I really got damn bored with my Never Juliet Sequel :( so I'm putting that story on hold (Another One for my OnHold list) and I'll be posting the first part of the story which will probably be the Description and the Prologue or Preface (Whatev its called) hehehe... So please help me by supporting just like how you guys did with this one :))

#I love you all :))