Chapter Four part 2 - Liam's Expressions

#Sorry for the long wait :/

Chapter 4 prt. 2

~Zayn~

Liam's lips found his way to mine, and his lips - his soft, moist, pink lips found mine as he pinned me by the wrist to his bed.

I heard Liam moan on my lips and it felt sexy and right. Out of the humid air, I found myself kissing him back - affectionate and pure. He then pinned me by my shoulders and I shreiked when his touch was under my shirt, caressing every part of it. And with that moan of mine invited his tongue in my mouth, exploring and made contact with my own tongue. I didnt know how but I wrapped my arms around Liam's neck, making it cross and making our kiss deeper, his hand now on my hips and his pinky under the band of my boxers.

"Zayn", he moaned my name and grinded our clothed bodies.

My eyes widened as I felt his growing erection on my own - yet our pants still on. I couldnt believe this... I made him hard?!

Is that suppose to be a good thing?

"Zayn, I want you, only you. I want you to be mine, not Harry's.", he said, panting and breathing deeply. He connected our foreheads and he closed his eyes shut. "Zayn, I think I'm gay...for you."

And with that he connected our lips again and this time rougher and deeper. He slowly ran his fingers down from my neck to my chest to my abs and everywhere under my shirt. He teasingly unbuttoned my jeans and unzipped the zipper with his hands. His lips never left mine until I held on his wrists and he gazed on them.

"Stop, Liam", I whispered and his eyes met mine in a gaze.

"W-why?", he stuttered and frowned.

"This isnt right, we're stepbrothers.What will be our parents' reaction when they learn about this? What if they just bang in? What if we went further and regret it? What if-", I was cut off when Liam pecked on my lips and smiled.

"Our parents wont be mad. I can assure that. And dont worry, we can stop what we were just doing for tonight and maybe continue it when you're ready. And we can just be honest to our parents, 'key?'', he whispered and layed down next to me, tugging his shirt off. "Can you uhm...just sleep...with me...tonight? Please?"

I smiled and simply nodded. He grinned and I turned around, making my back face him. He sighed and wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his head on my back. I felt his bare chest on my back and that made me blush.

I shut my eyes up and drifted to a dark place with my stepbrother's arms around my waist.

Wonderland.

****************************

[DifferentLover]

Thats all for today guys XD Call me stupid for having it short for you :)

Thats all that came in my mind XD Next chapter will be longer :P hehehe...

#Vote and Comment please :) #Share to your friends please :)

#Hehehehe

love you my dear Readers!!! ;)

#And...vote -.-