Chapter Twelve - Mood Swinging Day :/

#Its been a long time XD

#Remember the Prom discussion? This will be a chapter for it... or the day before it :]

Chapter Twelve

Mood Swinging Day :/

I woke up beside Liam, okey, a part of me on top of him. So I was hugging him as I slept?

Wew.

"Good Morning, boo", I heard him yawn.

"You're awake?", I asked rhetorically.

"Isnt it obvious?", he chuckled.

"Whatever", I pushed myself away a bit and managed to put space between us.

"Come here", he grabbed me by the arm and pulled me on top of him. And before I could even react, he attached our lips and sucked on my lower lip.

"Are you just going to stare at me pr kiss me back?", he whispered.

"I'll go with the third choice", I said plaufully.

"And what is that?"

"Get ready for school, thats it!", I snapped.

"Serves him right", I heard Lou hiss from here and I heard his bed do some bouncing. After that the door slammed shut.

What was his problem?

Nah. I wouldnt care. I have Liam.

"Kiss me", Liam smirked.

"What if I dont wan-", I was cut off when his lips were upon mine -- rubbing and causing me to shiver.

Playfully, I shoved Liam away a bit and I just laughed.

"You're naughty, you know that?", I chuckled.

"Only to you, baby. ONLY. TO. YOU", he whispered and moved back on top of me giving me the rough kiss and eventually pulled away.

"We better get ready, WE'RE gonna be late", he whispered and climbed off me. I jumped out of the bed and grabbed my towel.

****@SchoolMinutesAfter****Liam's Point Of View****

"Where is everyone?", Zayn raised his voice when the empty classroom came to his view.

"Oh damn it! I forgot!", I snapped.

"Forgot what?"

"There aint any classes today for us Seniors", I said and continued by saying, "We are given today to prepare fpr tomorrow's prom".

Then I explained everything.

"So what do we do now?", Zayn whined as we walk down the stairs.

"Lets go eat", I decided.

"We just ate breakfast like just minutes ago", he complained.

"That breakfast wasnt enough for me", I spat.

"You consumed the hotdogs served by Dad!", he complained.

"Stop the whining and just come with me", I snapped and grabbed him by the wrist -- and dragged him to the car.

I opened his seat (the frontseat), and made him sit on it. Shutting the door closed, I locked it and hurried to the driver's seat.

I placed in the keys and started the engine. And before hitting the road, I leaned on Zayn and pecked on his sweet, soft and perfect lips.

***

*Zayn's POV*

"God, I'm stuffed!", Liam burped.