Chapter Five - Watta Day!

#Sorry guys :/ I wont be updating soon, maybe in a week or two. So I will make this memorable for you guys, and maybe for you guys to crave for the next chapter more :3

Here we go :)

Chapter 5 :)

~Louis Paynlinson

It was dark outside and Niall's party was still on the go. And damn it's already 2:30 AM. I have drank less this party, and thats why I am still all sober, because I felt that Zayn and Liam are no where to be found. I saw them by the terrace, talking. And...kissing?

Imposible, Liam is straighter than ruler or even a pole!

Anyways, I called up my drunk stepbrothers and I decided I'll drive them home since I am sober or anything...

**

We arrived home and my stepbrothers, Jeri and Lance, dropped their bodies and slept on the couch.

I climbed up to my room, expecting Zayn and Liam to be there since Liam's truck was parked on the driveway.

*gasp*

I was in total shock at the moment I saw my own twin hugging my stepbrother, Zayn.

My jaw nearly fell,almost dropped successively. But instead of a bad impression, a smile appeared on my lips when I noticed that they were in cuddling moment. It really was weird though, I thought Liam is straight and hates Zayn for being gay and here he is, hugging Zayn with a smile not only on his lips but both of them seemed to be happy... T O G E T H E R.

I closed the door to our room and locked it then I tip-toed slowly to my bed and dropped on it. I took off my pants and decided to keep the top and sleep with my boxers as the buttom.

I layed on my back and turned to check out what my brothers looked like again. I was given a view of Zayn being hugged by the waist by my twin's arms, and Zayn was holding to the hands on his waist-- which was Liam's and again, they had huge smiles on their sleep.

I smiled again and decided to turn around to drift off to a dream or nightmare.

"Good night loverbirds", I mumbled and shut my eyes.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

~Zayn's~

I woke up again with a fucking head ache and I wondered -- I thought I was sleeping with Liam last night.

Nah! Must have been my fantacies!

I sat up and noticed.

This isnt my bed. Where' the wall? The window?!

I was in Liam's bed?!

I paced my head to my right and saw a smirking Lou.

"oh", I said and 'O'-ed my lips.

"yes 'oh', Zayn. Dont go acting to didnt know you slept with Liam 'cause you damn were.", he said with quite speed and laughed.

"I was?"

"Yes, yes and Yeees", he rolled his eyes "And you guys were cute together on bed"

"You saw?"

"Yep, you know there's a lock on the door right? You're lucky I decided that you should tell your brothers for your own sake. Meaning, you're on your own, bro", he grinned and stood up and fixed his boxers. He walked away to the door and as he twisted the knob, I called him up.

"Yes?", Lou whispered.

"Where's Liam?", I whispered and yawned at the same time.

I was with Liam. And everything last night went up in my thoughts, all pictured up and recorded.