Chapter Two - A Weird Start For A School Morning

[ Vote for this chapter please :) ]

[Please leave a vote and comments as you proceed]

@ShainaCortes: Here it finally is :)

@TricciStyles: Its now Zayn and Liam, not Sid and Kevin XD

A Twin Hearttrob For Stepbrothers

Chapter 2 :)

~Zayn~

"Lets go!", Jeri yelled from outside. He was pretty excited to stroll around the town and into the city.

"Wait up!", Lou shouted as well.

"Well hurry!", Jeri replied.

"Where are we heading today Jeri?", I had to ask. Yesterday we almost got lost. Luckily I had Lexandria's contact number and that we found a pay phone. I really need a cellphone badly.

"We will explore the town, then the city and then find malls", Lance replied for Jeri.

That answered my question.

"Malls? Great, I wanna buy something", I grinned. I wanted new shirts. I cant stand with my old ones. So sick with them XD

"Gay", Liam hissed.

"I know right?!", I widened my smile and snobbed him.

It was my third day with him and Lou, and yeah, their mom. I got somewhat used to what Liam was saying about me and my sexuality and I got used to how he was treating me. I dont really care.

Lou and I become very close. We talked the whole night until we got to sleep. He defended me whenever Liam picks on me. He is just his sweet own self.

Lou sat beside me in the truck while Liam was in the front seat. Lance on the other side and Jeri was driving.

Jeri and Liam doesnt talk to each other because Jeri defends me.

The car ride was quite until...

"Oh my god!!!", I screamed when something crept on my thigh and crept higher.

"Sorry!", Lou stuttered. "I didnt mean to. It was an accident! Swear!"

"Will you GAYS shut up?!", Liam yelled.

Liam's way of being mean is just so...different. I was crushing on him since day one. And seeing him being hit by my dad and his mom just hurt me because...uhm... I like him. I dont even know why I like him, he was mean but... I like him...so much.

WEIRD huh? But its true. I just dont know if its worth to crush on my stepbrother.

***

The town and city was boring but the mall was fun! Except Liam, he was the joy killer of the trip. He did nothing but told us to shut up the whole time.

We stopped over a clothing boutique and there I bought what I wanted to. I bought a varsity jacket, 3 pull-overs, 2 v-necks and 4 t-shirts. I was suppose to buy a turtle neck but I guess it doesnt match the weather here.

We went back to the house and brought ourselves to our rooms.

I saw Liam take off the shirt he was wearing and I stopped and gazed at his body, from his neck to his V-line that crawled deeper into his...He was only in his boxers.

"I know you like the view, but I dont want you watching it", Liam snapped.

My jaw dropped. Dafuq?!

"Ha. Ha.", I laughed high on sarcasm.

He dropped on his bed and faced the side giving me a view of his back.

He was just so sexy... damn it.