Chapter Ten - Same Insecurities :/

#Yeah :) :) ;) :0 Short Chapter :)

Chapter Ten

Same Insecurities

>Zayn's POV

I was in the bedroom, doing my homework one at a time and trying to perfectionize each one.

Damn scrapbooks!

Well, something's worse than scrapbooks, its when you are all swarmed-up with homework and everybody else are downstairs, getting ready for dinner or watching TV to kill the night away.

I am still pissed about that Cher-girl after flirting with my boyfriend while having me right in front of her. It was disturbing and annoying at once.

"Zayn?", I heard someone call me at the same time knocking on the door.

"It's open", I replied. I didnt want to stand up and open it for who ever was behind the door.

The door knob twisted and made its sounds. Squicking, the door opened and Jeri entered the room.

"Hey", he shot me a smile.

"Hey, brother!", I smiled back.

"Need help?"

"Big time"

"Can I?"

"Sure", he said and sat down beside me. "What do you want me to do?"

"Uhm... did you see those girly designs where they just post cut-outs and make them as backgrounds? Thats what I want", I explained. "All you have to do I grab a cut-out and then paste in on this page.

He did exactly what I said and pasted cut-outs neatly upon the cardboard page. The collage-type of background was awesome and neat to look at, thats why I wanted to do such.

Minutes passed and faded, and we were able to finish nine fully covered pages since Lance joined us after a minutes when Jeri joined me. We did the whole collage thing with fun and we really did enjoyed our time. We did the last page a little bit slowly since we played around with glue and wipe it on each other's faces.

"Quit it!", I giggled when Jeri and Lance joined forces and tickled me so that they could have a good mark of glue on my beautiful face.

"Not until we...There!", Jeri kept tickling until Lance completely wiped glue on my cheek.

"Eww!", I screamed and kicked them playfully.

"Lets finished your project so that I can get over with what I was really suppose to be telling you", Jeri chuckled and grabbed the bottle of glue away from Lance's hold.

"Okey!", I snapped.

--**--

We finished my scrapbook, FINALLY. We all gave out a huge sigh of relief and landed on our back on the carpeted floor.

"Lance, can you leave me alone with Zayn now?", Jeri said softly which made my goosebumps show.

I didnt like were this was going. Really. I was scared of whatever our topic would be. Jeri never was this serious before...well except the time when he got a break-up with his ex-BOYFRIEND.

YES!

Jeri is Bi. Havent figured that out huh?

Back to what was happing :)

Jeri led Lance out the room and Jeri re-entered. Closing the door and locking it, Jeri turned around with a frown on his face.

This cant be good.