Chaptet Fifteen - Love Confessions

#Mwah! :* :* :*

#Congratulations To My younger Sister who just Graduated Grade School :) and to all her Batchmates :)

Chapter Fifteen

<short chapter>

*Liam's POV*

"Where have you been?!", Mum screamed as Zayn and I walk in the front door.

"Well,", I mumbled and scratched the back of my neck.

"Well what, son?", Dad said as he walked to the side of Mum.

"Liam got all drunk last night, so we decided to not drive or walk home last night", Zayn snapped.

"Why didnt you ride along with your brothers?", Mum retorted.

"Because...", I mumbled.

"Because we had some Prom Couple interview, and we had to stay in late", Zayn interrupted.

"Prom Couple?", Mum raised a brow at Zayn then me with her arms crossed.

"Yeah, we... I mean they said we deserved the throne", I said, without any interruptions now.

"Really?", Dad chuckled.

"Yeah", Zayn laughed. "It's weird right?!"

That there kinda made me hurt.

It's weird?

Ouch.

"I mean, not that weird, but for guys to win the throne? It's...it's.... just too... special", Zayn muttered.

"Really? Well, congratz you guys", Mum came near us and gave us hugs.

"But where did you spend the night?", Mum snapped.

"At the Prom... Venue", Zayn said awkwardly.

"Ooo-key", Mum cooed and looked at our faces.

"You two look like shit, dont they honey?", Mum turned to face Dad.

Dad just shook his head.

"You two, go get a shower and get some more sleep", Mum demanded.

"Shower?", I smirked.

"Yesh", Mum snapped.

"Together?", I cooed.

"Well, that depends on you two lovers. Just make sure you get a complete bath before you go back to rest", Mum instructed and we nodded.

"Go on, shooo!", Mum shooed us away.

*** Zayn's POV***

We climbed up the stairs and got in to our room.

Before I could step foreward to the towel rack, I was pulled away to Liam and he smashed our lips together and I kissed back with twice the force.

"Thank you", Liam whispered.

"For what?", I asked.

"For making my ass hurt and burn with pleasure", he smirked and crashed our lips together again.

"Well, you're welcome", I fought back playfully.

"Next time, I'll shove my huge self in to your tight beautiful ass", Liam teased.

"I'll wait for that", I teased him back with a smirk. We kissed roughly again and Liam begun putting his hand under my crumpled longsleeves.

And as soon as his hand went higher up my chest the door opened and we didnt bother to stop the rhythm there was with our lips.

"What the fuck?!", Lou screamed. "Thats HOT", he teased.

"Jealous?", Liam pulled away and faced him.

"I have my own boyfriend's face to suck on, Liam", he talked back.

"Then go suck on it! I have Zayn to put all my lust on", he rolled his eyes.

Lou did the same.

"Just stop making out and just do what mum told you guys to do", he ordered and left the room.

I wonder who is his byfriend.

Is it Lance?

Who knows?

"Lets go, baby", Liam slapped me out my thinking world and pulled up to him. He pecked me on the lip and ran to the towel rack and tossed me my towel.

"Lets go", he repeated.

----

We finished our shower and now we were all cuddled up on Liam's bed. Liam had his arms wrapped around me and his chin on my shoulder, making his head on top of mine.

I was caressing one of his hand on mine and I had random things running in my head.

"I wonder why you love me", I whispered amd smiled.

"It's because..."

"You're awake?"

"The whole time", he chuckled and turned me around to face him.

"I love you because, you are everything I wanted, I love your smile, your eyes. Your voice make me happy, your laughter make me happier and I dont know. I love you for loving me back and that you managed to love after treating you like shit at the first few day we met", he explained.

"I love you because everytime we fight, I feel like I wont last further more if we keep up with the argument. I love you for being... Zayn... just being yourself makes me want to... to eat you. You're wonderful in so many aspects and you may have this bad aspects, yet I dont see any, but if there were... I'd love them because it's you", he continued.

"Thats the longest love confession I have ever heard", I gasped.

"I love you", he said and pecked on my lips.

"I love you too", I laced our fingers and I rested my head on Liam's chest. "So Very Much", I continued and closed my eyes.

"Wait", Liam pouted.

"What?"

"Why do you love me?"

"Because you are the one who caught my eyes when I first got here, and because that you are my world, my everything and all the universe, I cant explain why my heart beat for the Liam that made me alive", I said and pecked him on the lips.

I bowed my head and I dug my face to his chest and he kissed my forehead.

"I so love you", Liam whispered.

"I love you more", I yawned.

"Let go to dreamland, baby"

"Lets get some rest"

"I'll do that"

Sleeeeeeeep.

I love him :)

****************************

#SorryForTheShortChapter :)

#I Promise more :D

#Drama Starts Next Chapter, so prepare all your tissue boxes... joke! Hehehe but yeah... I'll try to put on some thrill on this story... dont worry, I'm not gonna put a masacre in this story XD

#Vote #Share #Comment #Follow?