Finale ~ Hugs and Kisses :)

"Its Gotta be Yoooooooooou!" -OneDirection :)

~play song Little Things and Glad You Came for this chapter :) (1D and TheWanted)

[Liam's POV]

"Are we all ready!', I yelled happily and ran to the stage. Everyone who was helping and who I invited excited-ly sat down on their seats.

Tonight is the night.

I sighed one more time and sat on the tall one-man stall and held a microphone on my hand tightly and pressing it on my chest. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath in.

"He's here", I heard Lou say from his seat on the table with Mum and Dad.

The lights dimmed and I saw Lance's silhouette walking toward the etrance ( a short semi-oval shaped entrance, designed with vines and flowers that matched the theme of the event and surrounding the perimeter of the venue were bushes which were perfectly trimmed and perfectly green) That was also when I heard a car coming to a stop in the front, and that's when the lights completely were out and only candles lighted the area.

I smiled as I heard the car door shut close.

He is here.

[Zayn's POV -about an hour ago]

Whats up with Liam? Its been three ours. And I'm sure a guy like him wouldnt want to last so long in a mall.

Where is he?!

Damn it. This only made me pissed even more.

Today is our sixth month anniversary and it feels like he forgot about it. He totally turned me down when he didnt even greeted me, not even just a simple greeting.

I sighed. Why did he just forget about this very event in our relationship? Why now? Now that this day marks our half-month stay together as a couple. And he seemed that he really didnt even care.

That was the reason why I didnt move out of bed lately this morning, afternoon and even now.

He really broke me like how a glass will shatter into pieces after what gravity will cause to it.

It hurts like hell.

I jumped in shock when Jeri slammed the door open and yelled my name.

"What?", I hissed as I put my hand over my pounding chest.

"Did I scare you?", he snapped with a brow raised higher.

"What do you think?!", I retorted.

"Oh, sorry 'bout that", he said scratching the back of his neck.

"What are you here for? Where's Liam?", I asked on my questions with my expression as pissed and confused. He went to the mall with Liam. And Liam isnt here with him.

"He is out to buy something", he said. Lie. I know whenever he lies. Its in his voice that makes it obvious.

"Get up and change into these,", he ordered and tossed a grey jacket on my bed with a red v-neck and semi-tight grey jeans which matched the jacket's shade of grey.

"What for?", I furrowed a brow at him.

"I'm taking you out", he smirked and laughed which triggered me to laugh with him.

After a few seconds of laughing, I pokered my facial expression as if no laughing ever happened.

"Seriously", I said and the thought of Liam's surprise popped in my head.

"I'm taking you somewhere, okey? So please hurry up and change", he blanked his expression as well and walked to the open door way. "I'll wait downstairs", he muttered and walked out.