Chapter Thirteen - They Dont Know :]

#I love you guys :) I just checked out the number of reads and, damn, I was so shocked O.O Thanks so much :)

Chapter Thirteen

They Dont Know <Prom>

*Zayn's POV*

"I see you two are silent", Lou chuckled. "Thats a miracle that both of you could shut up"

Breakfast was awkward between me and Liam. Liam was on the edge, by the kitchen exit and I was beside Dad, who was on the other edge which was by the kitchen sink.

I stood up and picked up my bowl of cereal off the table, deciding not to finish it because of the vast awkwardness.

I walked out the kitchen until I came to a stop when Mum called me and I had to jog back to the kitchen.

"Where are you going?", Mum asked.

"Upstairs", I snapped.

"oh", she exhaled. "Can I ask you a favor Zayn?"

"Sure, what is it?", I responded politely.

"There are these pink boxes beside the phone, kindly bring it here", she instructed.

I nodded and walked to the house phone. I grabbed the three boxes until something by the phone caught my eye. I was another box. Somewhat smaller and it wasnt pink, it was black with grey and white ribbons.

I didnt dare to take it because I didnt know who owns it, so I left with the pink boxes and walked back the kitchen.

I arrived back to the kitchen and met Liam's sorry glare.

I didnt want to bother him now and I didnt want to bother him, so I looked away and handed Mum the boxes. When she received it I turned my course and decided to hurry back upstairs until I heard my name again.

This time it was dad.

"Whats the rush, son? Your mum's gonna say something", he said and guided me back to the kitchen.

When we arrived the he made me sit between Liam and Lou and handed us the boxes.

Pink boxes and pocket sized, I didnt know what was in them and I didnt give a fuck to care.

"Since today is your first proms, I will be giving away those boxes as a supprise, and oh! Dont open it until you get to the venue", she announced happily and smiled at us.

I said my thanks and asked permission if I can leave already. When she agreed, I said my thanks again and left for upstairs.

Before I can even twist the knob and I felt arm wrap my waist.

"Zayn, come on, dont let it go on like this. I cant help it." It was Liam.

I unwrapped his arms and continued my proces into the room.

Unable to slam the door shut because of Liam's popping in foot, I left it like that and jumped on my bed as I took out my phone from my pocket.

"Zayn, please talk to me", I saw Liam sit on Lou's bed and I just said nothing and faced the other direction.

I heard a punch on the wall and a sigh.

He's over reacting.

"Zayn please dont do this to me", he was sobbing.

I inhaled a lung full of air and dropped my phone on my bed then I faced him.

I saw him there, teeth clenched, a fist on the wall and a hand covering his tearing eyes.