Chapter Four - Drunk -.-

[ Vote and Comment please :) Ziam is real ]

@Ses: This one's for you ;)

Chapter 4 :)

~Zayn~

I wake up the next morning with a massive headache. I found myself on the edge of my bed, topless and nearly planking and slipping off the edge.

Wait?! I'm topless?!

"Shirt!", I gasped and searched for the one I thought I wore to sleep last night.

I stood up straight and searched my messed up bed. Damn?!

"Your turn", Louie said happily as he entered the room only a towel wrapped around his hips covering his magic wand and pouch. [wand?! coin pouch?! LOL] Damn those abs were tight and hard. And his muscles are all too hot.

"Well quit checking me out. Grab your towel and hit the bathroom!", he laughed and walked to his closet.

"Oh", I said and rushly grabbed my towel and ran out the room and to paced to tthe bathroom direction. The bathroom was across Jeri and Lance's room which was way on the other side of the house.

I reached the stairs and saw Liam climbing his way up. Liam caught my eye, him wearing a tight blue v-neck. He caught me staring and he quickly wrickled his forehead and gazed at the floor.

I sighed and rolled my eyes, I dont want a fight, so I stay silent and let my opponent do the fighting he wants, if he wants to ignore me... so be it! I dont have to care anyway.

I reached the bathroom and did my bathing procedures. Shower, soap, shampoo, shower and dry up.

I wrapped my towel around my waist and grabbed the pair of pajamas I slept with, I dont know wheres the shirt, and threw it to the laundry basket. Then I lazily dragged myself outside the bathroom and saw my brothers laughing.

"Whats funny?", I asked trying to laugh along with them.

"Nothing, but hey, you are coming to the party of Niall right?", Lance replied with another question.

"Yeah, I'm going with Harry", I replied. I heard a 'tssk' behind me and I turned my head around and saw Liam who was climbing down the stairs.

"Harry Styles? The football player?", Jeri snapped with a grin on his face. I nodded. "Wow, you became friends with one of the toughest people in school. Impressive, I thought he was homophobic or something"

"Can I be honest with you guys, I dont want to go hiding secrets on you guys and I'll tell dad soon", I explained and they nodded and smirked as they walk closer to me.

"What happened?", they cooed.

"I-I k-kissed with Harry", I felt my cheeks burn and probably would explode. My brothers gasped together and laughed afterward.

"Wow", Lance snapped and formed his mouth in an 'O' shape.

"I know", I mumbled. I felt so warm.

"Yeah yeah. Go change li'l bro, we're gonna be late", Jeri patted my shoulder and dragged me to my room. He twisted the knob akd shoved me in the room. "Dress"

A smile formed my lips on the though on how my brothers reactions and all my happy mood somehow faded when I saw Liam leaning on the wall across the room. He had his hair done neatly brushed side ways now, almost covering his eyes. He also had his arms crossed and a grumpy facial expression on his face.

"I dont want you to be going along with Harry", he spat.

Here we go again...

****************************