Chapter Three - A Kiss With Styles and A Fight With Liam

[Vote and Comment...Fan if you havent XD]?

@AMAYZAYN(Shaina): Chapter three nah ni XD This is an early birthday gift :) Advance Happy Birthday Shai :)

@TricciStyles: Styles is gonna be in the story XD

@[Ses] Rated_Addict: Thanks so much ses XD

@SuzetteMariePerez: Niall is in this chapter and also the next chapter :) :) :)

Chapter 3 :)

~Zayn~

I was at my locker and suddenly as I close it a guy around my height appeared beside me. He was tan, curly brunette haired, well muscled guy. He had a smile upon his lips and looked at me.

He was hot.

"Hey", he started. "You new here?", he said as he leaned to the locker next to mine.

"Yeah. I'm new", I mumbled and closed my locker after arranging my stuff in it.

"I'm Harry Styles, a Sophomore, and yeah, Welcome to LISHS", he said and he rubbed the nape of his neck, making his muscles stretch and pump.

God hot.

"Whats your first period gonna be?", he broke the silence between the both of us, it was an awkward silence.

"Chemistry", I smiled.

"Thats kinda fucked up", he muttered and rolled his eyes.

"No, I think its not. I love Sciences.", I retorted. As I said. I love Sciences.

"Well, hey I gotta go, I have Bio running in", he said and he pointed to his back with a grin. "See you around"

When he was completely off of sight, I walked throught the halls and scanned the door number on the signs by the doors.

"I dont like you talking and hanging out with Styles", I jumped when the voice begun to sneak up and I turned around and saw Liam, who had a pissed out look.

"Why? He seemed nice", I retorted. I didnt see anything bad in him alwhile ago. Really. He was all Mr. Good Guy.

"Please", he hissed "If you want to be bullied around and played with, fine! I am warning you", he yelled and head away from me. I followed him just so that I wouldnt get lost in this huge school.

"Liam wait up!", I screamed and the bells rang again.

"Damn it! C'mon we're late!", he stopped to wait to let me catch up. I smiled when it caught up and he just 'tsk-ed' me.

***

4 hours of 4 different periods had passed and its damn crazy to be following my hunk of a stepbrother around in this school.

Its was passed 12 and I havent ate, so Liam and I went over to the cafeteria to have lunch.

"Go get your food", Liam demanded. Harsh but hot. XD

"Yeah.Yeah", I laughed a bit and headed for the line. The line was not long enough, all I had is to wait a bit and I get my food.

"Hey", a handsome voice crept on my neck leaving goosebumps and made me shiver.

I turned my head for a peek and I saw Harry.

"Hey", I smiled over to him and tried to keep the smile. Well, duh! I am damn tired and its only been half of a day!

"Hows first day?", he was reading my mind? How?! I tried not to speak but I didnt have the will not to. I didnt want to be found rude.

"It was both fine and tiresome at the same time", I confessed. Damn it was all true. Discussions were made on first day?! Dafuq?