Chapter Eighteen- I Dont Know What Just Happened

#The last chapter was short and I'm gonna TRY to make it up in this chapter <3 <3

Chapter Eighteen

I Dont Know What Just Happened o_O

*Zayn*

My heart was stinging, so were my eyes. My feet were getting sore and if I'll even bother to move, my whole body would ache.

There I was, lying down on the sand, my eyes wide open, and I was watching the tides change. Everything aches.

I groaned as I tried to stand up. When I was on my feet, I took a step forward and fell literally on my knees.

I felt a tear escape my eyes as the thought of Liam came into my thoughts.

I need Liam.

I really need him.

'Liam James where are you?!', I groaned and more tears fell.

I made my arms support my weight and my hands begun sinking on the sand. I was like a crying mermaid on the shore that couldnt move her tail.

I moved my arms to make me go forward and I let the force on my arm go away, causing me to fall on my face.

I turned my body and now I was facing the sky.

The dark dawn sky was starting to brighten up and have color.

Liam, where are you?

"Zayn!", I heard someone call.

Who was that?

"Zayn!", it called again.

"Who on earth?", I hissed and I saw the silhouette of a well, muscled guy and shaggy hair was standing by my side.

"Zayn are you okey?", It was my brother, Lance.

"I'm...I'm", I stammered and Lance carried me off the sand, princess style. This is embarrassing.

"We'll take your car you drove, which is mom's", he said to me. "Liam, you drive yours", he said.

Wait!

Liam's here?!

I tilted my head and saw Liam there.

"I'll drive him home", Liam offered. Pictures of last night came into my head and made me look away.

Liam kissed that bitch on purpose, didnt he?!

Shit.

"Zayn?", Liam whispered as he held onto my arm and wrapped it around his neck to carry me.

"Jeri, take me to the car, I can drive", I mumbled.

"Zayn please. Baby, I'll make it up all for you. Please dont ignore me like this", he frowns and looks down.

I tried to unwrap my arms which was around his neck but Liam was holding on strong on me.

"Let me go", I demanded.

"Zayn ple-"

"LET ME GO!", I yelled and caused Liam to gasp and look down. Seeing pain in his eyes.

"I'm sorry Zayn, but this time, I am never gonna let you go", he spoke and walked to his car with me. He opened the passengerseat and made me sit. He, then, fastens the seatbelt around me and closes the door and turns around to the driver's seat.

He turns on the engine and drives away.

Pictures of everything last night came into my thoughts. When he yelled at me before the party, when he yelled at me infront of the partying people, and when he kissed that good for nothing Cher.