Chapter One - Grumpy Hot and Good Looking Stepbrother

[So it wasnt a long wait after the release of the teaser]

[Please vote and leave comments]

@Shaina: Daaaa! Dadadada! Dara shai!

@ate Kathleen: I promised to dedicate! I will! Later XD

@Rated_Addict <*Ses>: Chapter one is up XD hehehe

A Twin HeartThrob for StepBrothers... *Is it a good title?*

Chapter One - A Grumpy Hot and Goodlooking Stepbrother :)

~Zayn Malik~

"Wake up!", I felt a hand spank my bum and it squeezed it.

"Holy Sh¡t!",I screamed and jump.

"Ow!", my head banged on the roof of the car.

My brothers just bursted out laughing at me. Oh no they didnt just do that to my ass.

"Jeri, what was that for?!", I yelled rubbing my the bum of my pants.

"A wake up call", Jeri said flatly.

"Dont harrass your brother Jeri, he is still a virgin", my dad slight laughed almost like a chuckle. And then I cleared my throat.

"Hello! Zayn is still here...hello!", I screamed. I seem to be invisible here.

"Dont worry dad, when I take that virginity away I will take it slowly and gently", he grabbed his crotch and wiggled it.

"Oh my...Dad! He's hard! I'm so not sleeping with him again!", I rolled my eyes and Jeri still had a handful of his own crotch.

God my brother is sexy and HUGE! Too bad he's my brother.

"Quit the buzz and the fuzz. We are getting close to the address", my dad announced.

My brother, Jeri, wrapped an arm around my waist and placed his head on my right shoulder.

"You are so cute Zayn", Jeri yawned.

THAT WAS AWKWARD! -.-

My dad just laughed. Okey...this is is really weird. Why isnt my dad reacting that this is wrong?! Why?!

The rest of the ride was quiet and all that I was hearing was Ke$ha and her C'mon playing on the radio.

***

"This is it. We're here. Wake your brother, Jeri, up, Zayn. And Lance help me with the bags and packages."

Dad parked in front of a Beige house. A HUGE BEIGE house. It was like about four stories. It was my first time seeing the out of a house this big. I wonder how big is the interior.

A beautiful, red haired, well-figured lady stepped out of the doors and ran to my dad and wrapped her arms around my dad's waist and my dad grinned widely.

My dad isnt old, FYI. He is still 30 years of age and he looks like a 20 year old. And him and my new mom looks like a teenage couple. Cute. Just cute.

I waved 'hello' to Lexandria with a smile upon my lips. She waved as well and approached me then hugged me tight. She released me and went to my side and faced my dad.

"Stefan, this must be Zayn right?", she said with a smile. Stefan Malik...my dad.

"Yup", my dad popped the 'P' part and smile. "That's him". She messed my hair and I walked away and helped my brothers with the things. [well, I only took my things] XD

"Come in guys", Lexandria said after giving my brothers hugs. She opened the door widely and its made me see the interior.

Wow...