Chapter Seventeen - L. O. S. T.

#Sorry For The Late Upload XD #Gwiyomi XD

Chapter Seventeen

L.O.S.T.

*Zayn's*

Hours passed and Harry havent reported anything. Boredom took over me and conquered my night.

What's Liam up to?

Where is he?

I misd him already... and I feel awfull after pushing him away so harshly.

I've hurt him.

But I know what I did was right, right?

Dammit!

It's two thirty, and there is still a crowd in the living room, the backyard and even the front.

Suddenly, I felt a loud vibration upon my back pockets. I unlocked my phone, and realized it was a missed call.

My phone vibrated again and I immediately pressed the receive button.

"Zayn!", It's Harry.

"Harry?"

"Yeah, its me", he sighed.

"Have you spotted anything?", I asked.

"Yup, something. You better get to the front yard quickly and see what's Liam upto under the tree, whatever tree it is", he chuckled.

"Where are you?", I said as I rush down the stairs and walk out the open front door.

"Just get down here", he raised his voice and I nodded.

"I'm out her- oh shit!", I hissed.

*Liam's POV*

I'm so damn dizzy. I dont know what I have been drinking after quarreling with my Zayn.

Zayn.

That thought of him makes me want to cry. I might be all drunk but I know what I did and said hurt him. I need to go apologize.

I stood up from my seat and then dusted off the dirt on the back of my pants.

Taking three or four steps foreward, I felt being pushed aback.

"What the-"

"Dont worry, its me", I heard a girl, wait, was that Zayn?

"Zayn?", I called but no response.

"It's... It's me". I dont know what I'm hearing and my sight are blurry. Its like I was hearing a girl at first but it ended sounding like Zayn.

The I-dont-really-know-who pushed me until I was sitting back to where I was sitting awhile ago.

Zayn?

I opened my eyes and saw nothing, all was Blurry.

wait.

It's... it's Zayn.

Wait.

I dont know.

Dammit.

I felt soft lips on mine and I felt nothing... no spark... but why did I bother to kiss back?

It was like I was kissing someone I dont even like.

I ran my free hand on the person's back, imagining it's Zayn.

"Zayn", I moaned.

wait.

Zayn has no girly breasts...

"I'm out her- oh shit!", I hear someone hiss not far from here.

Was that?