Chapter Twenty-one ~ After Five Long Months :]

#My finale is so lame so guysplase forgive me ahead of the chapter ;))

Chaptet Twenty-one (finale part two)

*5 Months After*

"Hey baby, I'll be off with Jeri to the mall, are you coming?", I sat beside the love of my life, Zayn - who was laying on his back on the bed. He was somehow not in the mood today. He had been laying on bed for the whole morning and half of the afternoon. Now that its three o'clock in the afternoon, he wad still laying there like he had no othet purpose. Just three hours ago I served him 'brunch'-on-bed and he only filled his stomach with two spoonfull of what I served.

I think something is going going on and its wrong.

No.

I am sure something bad is up. I dont what but I know something is going on wrong.

In response, he just shook his head to my question and changed his position. He was facing the wall, hugging his pillowt tightly, hiding his face. I sat on the bed and placed my hand on his shoulder anfstroking it, comforting him.

"Zayn, what's wrong?", I asked in a low concern voice and I layed beside him. I snaked my arms around his waist and pulled him closer to me. I brought my lips to the back of his neck and kissed it softly. I placed my free hand on his hips as I felt him shiver with my breath on his neck. I turned him around to face me and he didnt even bother to look at me in the eyes.

I groaned when he kept looking away. So, I climbed on top of him, him between my knees and legs. I cupped his face and made him look at me but he kept his eyes looking at something else as I try to keep on contact with his perfect ones.

"Zayn, look at me", I whined. He raised a brow and finally looked at me but not the way I wanted him to look up at me. I scanned his eyes and I read that he was pained and sad.

But why?

"Zayn, what's wrong?", I asked, curious on knowing what is he sad about.

"I'm just not feeling well", he said with a frown. "I thought you'll be off to the mall with Jeri? Go now, before you'll be late", he spat. Is he jealous?

Of course not! I would never date anyone else but him and only Zayn.

I leaned down on Zayn, putting all I weigh on him as I crashed my lips on his. He responded quickly and I tasted something salty.

Is he crying?

Damn it.

I caressed his cheek and wiped the tears off his eyes as I nibbled on his buttom lip until he exposed a sexy moan. I started moving my lips with his and grinded on him.

"Liam-", he said between kisses. "You... better ...go"

Just then and there, the door crashed open and I heard someone gasped. I tilted my head and saw Jeri standing there, his hand over his 'O'-ed mouth girlishly.

I chuckled and shook my head. I turned my attention back to Zayn who had the same look on his face. I leaned down again and pecked a quick kiss on his lip, then his cheek, then the tip of his nose and finally his forehead.

"I have a surprise for you later", I spoiled out and his widened.

"What surprise?", he snapped, confusion and excitement mixed up in his voice.

"Its a secret", I whispered and grinned. I stood up and jogged to Jeri's direction. But before I reached Jeri, I turned tiptoeing slowly and smirked as I said, "I forgot something did I?"

He gave me a confused look.

My smirk widened into a free smile and I walked back to him.

I leaned down and peck another quick kiss and connected our foreheads. "I love you", I whispered and I saw Zayn rolled his eyes in blush.

"I know", he smirked and pulled me down by the back of my neck and we started kissing chastly. When he pulled away, he connected our noses as well as our foreheads.

"I love you too, Liam"

* * *

A/N: So I'm gonna hang it up like that at first an the next chapter will be the REAL finale. *le smirk* I am so so sorry that this short lame update came out late. *le slaps myself*

~what do you think Liam's up to? Do you know? I sure do! *laughs* Learn what he is up to and why is Zayn acting like such... on the next update.

#SchoolYear2013-2014 is coming up really fast :) how exciting to see those same faces in a different classroom :)

And dont forget to #Vote, #Comment, #Share and especially #FollowMe :))

~LoveYouGuys :)