Chapter Sixteen - Ziam Quarrel

#LastTime My latest Update was too short... I'll tryto make this a little longer by putting in some fights and drama XD if I'm good with all the drama issue XD bahahaha >_>

Chapter Sixteen

Ziam Quarrel

*Liam's PointOfView*

Weeks had passed and everything between me and Zayn stayed beautiful. No one built walls between us, all there was was me and Zayn.

No sex happened between us since the last time we did it and now, I'm craving for him. But as the man of the relationship, I have to wait for him to ask for it.

I wish he could just burst into the doors and ask me to dig him up.

OMG.

Just the thought of it made me hard. Well... Zayn always gets me to this state: Me getting a raging boner and all he does is teas me, and not bringing it to the fullest. I fail to doubt if he loves me because Sex is not the only way to show your love, ya'know?

So, out of due respect, I will wait for him.

Just as I was thinking the boner away, Zayn entered the bedroom, topless and only had a towel around his waist.

The boner got back.

"What's you the boner?", Zayn cooed.

"You're causing it to go harder", I teased him. "Will you just..."

I almost spilled it out.

"Will I just what?"

"Uhm"

"What?", he raised a brow.

"It's nothing", I gave up.

"Oh", Zayn sighed and looked down.

I read his expression, it was... an expression that showed a sting of pain. Did I hurt him?

"Come here", I snapped and gestured a command with my hands. He smiled and got closer to me.

When he was sitting beside me, I reached out a hand to the nape of his neck and pulled him towards me. Our faces just inches or even just centimeters apart, I rested my other hand on his shoulder and pulled him closer until our lips connected and my face started to turn reddish. I felt warmth all over my face and heat sent all over my body. Then, I shivered when he climbed on top of me and I sat up straight on the bed to support his weight. He sat on my laps and later he cupped my face, wanting all the spaced between us to be erased. He leaned towards me and I almost lost my balance. Luckily, I was able to push my body towards him, granting him no more gap between our warm bodies. He wrapped arm around my neck and rested his arm on my shoulder. With his other hand, he placed it on my cheek, caressing and rubbing it to deepen our kiss. I placed my hands on his back to avoid him to stagger backwards with his weight.

I started to pull my shirt up with the collar and before it was completely off me, the door banged open.

"Guys, have you seen L-", *gasp* Lance, Zayn's older brother, was cut off with his sight of me and his brother making out... on bed... my bed.

"Seen who?", I took my shirt off and tossed it to the floor and Lance was there, standing... all speechless.

"Uhm, Lou", he answered.

"He went with mum and dad to buy some goods for the party tonight", Zayn answered.

"Did that answer your question?", I popped.

"Y- yeah, I'm sorry for... ya'know... the disturb?", he stammered and forced a smile.

"Just close the door and leave us alone", I said, pissed because he ruined everything that was going well.