JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - CHARACTER SKETCH PART I

Hey Guys Welcome To My Story... Today I Am Going To Introduce My Story Characters Please Support My Story & Don't Comment Negative Comments I Don't Know You Will Like Or Not But I Am Going To Change Characters Name To Create Something New If Want Ant Track You Can Suggest Me In Comment Box.......
So Let's Start With The Main Characters Of Our Story.........

MISS. PARI(no surname so I guess you guys already have an idea about what next) - Age 22 years old, An independent, Inoccent, Childish, timid, chubby, bubbly & carefree girl. Befriends with anyone easily. Loves To Make New Friends. A troublesome girls always gets in troubles by her childish nature & pranks.... Due to her trouble making nature her Bestie ruhi call her magnet of the troubles as she have to come every time for her rescue as her trouble solver......... The spelling of laziness stat with the name of pari only(hey it's me😜)..... Lives life wholeheartedly. She is a fierce when it comes to her self respect & dignity because she believes in living life happylie by finding hapiness in small things like playing with children's, walking on beach barefoot etc. She thinks to live life happylie there's no need of a luxurious life we can live life peacefully in sufficient money......... But Although This all sometimes she is a scared cat as she has hemophobia ( Phobia Of Blood) & Hoplophobia( Phobia Of Weapons) Don't Know Why( Guys why she has this Phobias....is this related to her past ok don't stress yourself let me tell you It's A Flashback Suspence story I Will Reveal It Soon but you have to wait) works with her best friend Ruhi as a party planer ( in my story she is not a physiotherapist ) they both have a small party planning company which they established just 3 months ago they named their company as sunshine party organization company ( I dint have any idea about it so please adjust)......... she lives with ruhi in their 3 bhk flat in Mumbai ( i will show their flat in next chapter) so now about her family so she is an orphan (according to her😉) sha had a past but that's unknown to her toooooo.....( guys what's her past & how can a person don't know their own past......... is she really don't know orrrrrrr something is fishy....... may be something is missing but what is she hiding........is something is wrong with her.........or someone is playing with her ........So don't be confused I am going to reveal it soon but for that you have to wait & read my story)

So don't be confused I am going to reveal it soon but for that you have to wait & read my story)

MISS. RUHI - Age - 23 A Talkative & Foody Girl Very Moody & Friendly Nature..... friend of pari for her pari is as soulsister cum bestie cum family her everything & can't tolerate a single scratch on her body as she is an orphan tooo (wo to aage pata chalega) she loves her Bestie too much to the core of her heart & believes in to always makes people happy but if someone mess with her angle ( pari) or hurt her then that person will see her worst of ruhi & same with pari too. she lives with pari in their 3bhk flat in Mumbai. she is a brilliant party planner & has a dream too become gretest one in the country that's why she is very passionate in her work. she has their company sunshine party organisers in partnership with pari. She is a die-hard fan of Ranveer Singh....... can't tolerate a single ill word about Ranveer Singh & his Dolle Sholle(Muscle)...(unknown to them they both are soon going to get caged in devil's love is it Destiny or someone's plant or their.... going to witness soon with the upcoming chapter)