JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - NEVER MESS WITH RRS'S BROTHER!!!

HERE THE CHAPTER STARTS WITH :

Dil ke pyaar ko kabhi bhi jataya nahi...
Bhai tu meri Jaan hain yeh tujhko kabhi bataya nahi...

CONTINUING FROM THE LAST PART :

AUTHOR'S POINT OF VIEW :

AHAAN : Doctor STEVE, BOSS, is fine right??? There shouldn't be anything serious with his injury...

He inquired... Hearing his doubt, the head of the doctors DR. STEVE said in a calm yet composed voice without removing his eyes from ARYAMAAN'S wound as he continued treating it as he answered him...

Head of the doctor DR. STEVE : Sir, even though the injury isn't deadly & dangerous enough to cause some internal damage but still the wound seems to be deep to me... You have lost a good amount of blood too... We shouldn't avoid a head injury... It might feel nothing now but it can get worse with time giving a lifetime impact... So I will suggest that you have it checked fully... You should go with a CT scan & MRI... I will prescribe some pain killers & medicines for now... If there isn't anything wrong with the MRI & CT scan report & no other complications then you will be fine within the next two days... Just take some rest & avoid stress...

He suggested professionally... Hearing his advice AHAAN nod his head at the head of the doctors DR. STEVE while ARYAMAAN scoffed & rolling his eyes at the head of the doctor DR. STEVE boringly & then denied him flatly in a disagreement filled voice as he looked at him with cold & stern stubborn eyes...

ARYAMAAN : No need for all that... I know my body better than anyone else... This small wounds doesn't affect me anymore...

He exclaimed, shrugging it off which made the head of the doctor sign in defeat knowing very well that this was the only answer he was going to get but not being able to do anything about it... Seeing it, AHAAN quickly told the doctor in a strict, emotionless, demanding voice while looking at him with firm, blank eyes...

AHAAN : Give the prescription to me... I will take care of it...

He assured while acger hearing it, the head of the doctor's DR. STEVE wrote something on a blank white paper on his notepad before handing it to AHAAN... After the head of the doctor DR. STEVE was done treating ARYAMAAN'S wound, he handed the tray containing dressing stuff to the head nurse & bowing down in front of ARYAMAAN respectful, he said in a calm yet composed voice, his eyes carrying the professional look in them cast on the ground not daring to meet ARYAMAAN'S gaze...

Head of the doctor DR. STEVE : We should take our leaves now... Please feel free to call me if you feel any kind of discomfort with your wound... I will come back tomorrow to check on your wound & change the dressing...

He insisted... Hearing it, ARYAMAAN give him a curt nod of understanding ,& gestured AHAAN something through his eyes to which he nodded his head at him in agreement, understanding what his BOSS'S exactly wants to say & obeying his BOSS'S command AHAAN instantly turned towards the doctor & told him in a stern emotionless voice while looking at him with blank firm eyes...

AHAAN : Let me escort you out, DR. STEVE...

He offered while gesturing the team of doctors towards the entrance door of the infirmary with his hand, showing them the way out... With it the team of doctors & nurses which was 1 head of doctor, 1 junior doctor, one senior nurse, one head nurse started leaving from the exit door of the infirmary followed by AHAAN...

One the other hand, at the same time REYANSH who got the news of the attack on ARYAMAAN & his injury from ANGAD when he exited the conference room after finishing his meeting with his clients & rush back home in his Lamborghini car, driving it at its full speed with ANGAD...
After reaching the grounds of RS MANSION, REYANSH hurriedly ran inside the R.S. MANSION & avoiding all the questioning gaze of the RAISINGHANIA family member in the living room, without giving them a damn he straight got in the elevator & headed for the second private floor of RS. MANSION...