JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HE KNOWS!!!

Hellow everyone..... Hey guys today I am very upset with the votes & comments I got for the last chapter as I was expecting a century in it but I didn't get that so I am on no mood to talk or blabbering further things so lates come to the chapter straight without westing further time.........

HERE THE CHAPTER STARTS WITH :

A special world for you & me

A special bond one cannot see

It wraps us up in its cocoon

And holds us fiercely in its womb.

Its fingers spread like fine spun gold

Gently nestling us to the fold

Like silken thread it holds us fast

Bonds like this are meant to last.

And though at times a thread may break

A new one forms in its wake

To bind us closer and keep us strong

In a special world, where we belong.

CONTINUING FROM THE LAST PART :

AUTHOR'S POINT OF VIEW :

NEXT DAY MORNING AT RIHI'S ( PARI & RUHI'S ) PLACE :

SEJAL was staying with RIHI ( PARI & RUHI )....... RUHI was working in her study that's when SEJAL came their hearing her foot steps RUHI asked her without turning........

RUHI : Did she done her breakfast.......

SEJAL : Ya i made her eat breakfast & I also gave her her medicine's too....... Don't worry she is fine now.......

RUHI : Ok.........

SEJAL : Why you asked me to do this.... why you didn't done this by yourself.......

RUHI : I am planning to do somthing & for that I need to be calm..... If I will see her again in that heartbroken state na then I will lost my control & I myself don't know what I will do with that 😈😈 DEVIL 😈😈 in anger...... So it's better if I will stay away from her for little time......

Hearing it SEJAL got confused that what she is planning & asked questioningly.......

SEJAL : What are you upto.......

RUHI : First I need to think somthing for ANGEL...... She is scared she needs some time to come out of that incidents memory....... & For that we need to keep her away from REYANSH.......

SEJAL : But how...... The security which was with her all the time in disguise is of no use....... That day in cafe their were our men's in the disguise of waiters but what happen nothing....... From that day I have understood one thing that The security only knows to kill or attack or defend they can protect her but can't keep her away from him......

Listening SEJAL word's RUHI through for a minute & then speak with a smirk

RUHI : I know that SEJU so I have an idea..... I have decided what I want to do..........

Seeing her smirk SEJAL understood that theres something going in her mind so to know whata that she asked her........

SEJAL : What you are planning to do..... we can't get him away from her as you know we had tried our best but still failed...... we can't handle him without using our power & if we use it will foil our mission we are stuck...... Theirs only one way & that is he himself should agree to stay away from her & No one has the ability & courage to convince him except his brother.......