JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - KIDNAPPING OF AN ANGEL!!!

Hey today I am very happy with the ranking of my FF with different # you can see the ranking by visiting it...... I think its good..... It was unexpected for me...... But I am very happy as a result I have decided to make you happy to by my next announcement....... So guys you will be happy to hear that I have decided to not finish this FF soon...... as when I started writing it..... it was of just of 15 chapter later It went upto 35 chapters but now I am extending it more..... I have created a lot of plots filled with thrilling suspens & shoking revelations...... I hope you are happy hearing it don't forget to tell me your opinion about it in comments...... So after finishing my non stop bak bak leya start with the chapter KIDNAPPING ANGEL of my ff JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE..... I know after reading the title you got the hint whats going to happen now..... So without westing your precious time lets start reading the chapter.......

HERE THE CHAPTER STARTS WITH :

Wo Pani Ki Lehron Pe Kya Likh Raha Tha..
Khuda Jane Mohabbat Ya Dua Likh Raha Tha..

Likhe The Jisne Wafa Ke Maane Aadhure..
Wo Shakhs Pyar Ki Inteha Likh Raha Tha..

Zara Se Bhi Uski Aankh Se Aanso Na Nikle..
Wo Shakhs Jab Zindagi Ko Saza Likh Raha Tha..

Mohabbat Mein Nafrat Mili Thi Usse Bhi..
Jo Har Shakhs Ko Bewafa Likh Raha Tha...

CONTINUING FROM THE LAST PART :

AUTHOR'S POINT OF VIEW :

RUHI was trying to call ATHARVA that's when she heard a familiar voice & turns only to found him in front of her......

ATHARVA : Hey BEAUTIFUL......

As soon as RUHI saw him she asked him......

RUHI : God knows best ATHARVA how did you recognise us.....

Hearing it ATHARVA winked at her & said in low voice.......

ATHARVA : You still uses that rose fragrance.....

He said on which PARI looked at him in shock while RUHI smiled saying.....

RUHI : Shut up bro now tell me......

Listening it he says showing his hands up.....

ATHARVA : ok ok Didn't I told you to meet me here & I can't see any other girls here..... & you two were standing together in HIJAAB so i did 2+2 & found you......

He said on which PARI got Impress with his smartness 😒 & RUHI thought....

RUHI M. V.

I had choose righ person for my plan..... He is smart...... Now I am sure he will handle everything ( wo to wakt hi batayega )........ I have trusted on a right person with my ANGELS security.......

Thinking all this she said turning towards PARI introducing ATHARVA..........

RUHI : ANGEL meet him he is ATHARVA my I mean are childhood friend ( turning towards ATHARVA ) & ATHARVA you know her already but still as she doesn't remember anything so for formality meet her my ANGEL PARI

While introducing her she stressed on word PARI ( suspense..... suspense.... suspense you will get to know why RUHI did this in 2nd next chapter....... ) on which ATHARVA nodded at her in understanding what she intended to say....... Which go unnoticed by PARI..... ATHARVA & PARI did a handshake saying Hallo to each other...... PARI was a bit hesitate with him which he sensed & said to make her calm.....