JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - MY ANGRY BIRD!!!

HOLLA everyone Hey guys now I am going to end this Pub part today as it's making me bore I am tired with this lovely dovey behavior of our hero's now I just want to write their junoon their obsession their passion I want to  show their madness I am getting bore writing this lovey dovey story so after this chapter i am changing the plot.....

HERE THE CHAPTER STARTS WITH :

Khushiyan kum aur armaan bahut hain,

Jise bhi dekhiye yahan hairan bahut hai,

Kareeb se dekha to hai ret ka ghar,

Door se magar unki shaan bahut hai,

Kehte hain sach ka koi sani nahi,

Aaj to jhuth ki aan-baan bahut hai,

Mushkil se milta hai shahar mein aadmi,

Yun to kehne ko insaan bahut hain,

Tum shauk se chalo rahein wafa lekin,

Zara sambhal ke chalna toofan bahut hain,

Waqt pe na pehchane koi yeh alag baat,

Waise to shahar mein apni pehchaan bahut hai...

CONTINUING FROM THE LAST PART :

FROM AUTHOR'S POINT OF VIEW :

SAME TIME WITH RUMAAN ( RUHI & ARYAMAAN ) :

ARYAMAAN'S male ego again hurt hearing RUHI'S words that he can't buy her dignity & self respect even using his whole power, position & money which he himself know that was truth but being a arrogant buisness tycoon & a ruthless shrewd dangerous MAFIA he got angry as he thinks theres nothing in this world he can wish & can't get so he marched towards the bar area angrily only to saw a hurt RUHI..... He understood that she is hurt as it was clearly visible in her eyes which were shouting & screaming loudly in pain through their tears... He was at a distant from her when he saw her...... He stopped at his place seeing her drinking the wine in anger...... he felt bad seeing her condition he calmed his anger as it was paining him to seeing her in pain.... he realises what he just did with her... Guilt arise in his heart ya he was heartless mafia but that fairy just made that stone heart again alive & made it started beating again only for her..... He felt bad over his harsh inhumane behavior towards her......

ARYAMAAN M. V. :

Man what just I did..... Why I did that.... Oh shit.... I behaved like a jerk.... I got so angry that I hurted her.... How can I.... Oh shit.... She is hurt... She is in pain.... Just because of me.... I hurted my LUNA my Queen My Love ..... I gave her so much pain that made her cry.... I pointed a finger on her character man.... In anger I hurt her self respect her dignity..... I scolded her so badly that too when she was not at any fault..... I just reacted without knowing the truth...... & for this she will never forgave me ... What to do ..... think ARYAMAAN think something you have to pacify her.... you cant loos her...... I need to mend her heart........ I think I should talk to her........

He thought all this he was feeling bad so he decided to confront her to mend her heart ...... So to talk with her he was going towards her that's when he collides with that foreigner with whom RUHI was dancing in his way...... seeing his face he again got angry thinking......