JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PREPERATION OF HALDI!!!

Hola everyone..... Hey guys how are you all doing.... I hope you all are happy & healthy... Well currently I am very very sad... Not sad only but mix emotions of hurt & anger.... You know why because today I watched the old episode of IMMJ2... then I heard dil yeh tere bina the title track of IMMJ2... Then I heard Main dekhu tujhe din me sau martabaa song the title track of IMMJ.....Then I again listen the title track of IMMJ2 & Then ( jale pe namak) cherry on cake I watched the old episodes of YJHJK.... At last I cried that why such fantastic, amazing, fabulous, super mind blowing serials got off air yaar.... You know every time I hears ishq main marjaawan, Tu jo kahe wo kar jawaan, had se bhi gurjaawan, kuch bhi kasam se karjawaan.... aaram de dil ko mere & all lines of IMMJ2 track & kahani hamari fasana hamara gamon ne sunaya dobara dobara all the lyrics from YJHJK serial my heart broke multiple times yaar.... From the above experienced I concluded something you know what... Firstly never watch the repeat episodes of IMMJ, IMMJ2 & YJHJK or you will miss it more.... Have you seen the way AMAN was following ROSHNI after her memory loss like a love sick puppy.... The way he was getting jealous after her amnesia when ROSHNI was flirting with his brother & he scold him for his silky hairs so hilarious na & the moment I cracked out was when AMAN made an earthquake in ROSHNI'S house to make her stay in KHAN MANZIL... Oh god.... The most funny was when BAAZIGAR was staring ROSHNI lovingly & AMAN said isne insaano ke sath sath baaz pe bhi jadu kar diya hai... Then when BAAZIGAR did a victory dance then when he ditch AMAN & made him tie ROSHNI'S dress not... But the most favorite scene of mine is that castle scene when that chaukidaar rooh says " Mohabbat ki iss minar me, kissa bada mashhoor hai.... joh dil ke sab se karib hai, wahi dil se sabse door hai" Damn it just enter in heart yaar..... Then that background music tahe haram.... Oh my my.... Man it made me go crazy... Then in IMMJ2 when VANSH saw RIDDHIMA'S ring mark he was hell jealous this much that he married her in 3 days if he would have seen them together then he would have marry riddhima infront of his eyes & then he would have killed Kabir right that moment.... Then that shayad song haye..... What a fire chemistry man.... That malang song dance haye garmi.... I love the scene when vansh saved riddhu from chandelier.... That suitcase scene was hilarious yaar.... The way riddhu did vansh's mimicry.... The way vansh was staring riddhu when she was making anniversary..... Thr best scene according to me was vansh's marriage proposal for riddhu.... Haye it was so cute... & funny too as he was not asking her but informing her... I am missing the VRS yaar who used to roar like a lion & that little bubbly scary kitten riddhima who used to get flinch hearing vansh screaming.... The way vansh used to scare her... It had a different fan base man.... The way she was angry with him & he was trying to calm her.... Then the moment riddhima wanted to know the mystry of her parents murder & to stop her he hand cuff her then made her eat giving his sware & then make her ready for marriage..... The way he got jealous when Kabir akka devraj made Riddhima wear those kangan's ( bangal's ).... The way he was scared when riddhima stoped breathing after the first attack... You have to accept yaar that till IMMJ2 was on television it had a different charm... After it shifted to OTT & they changed RIDDHIMA'S behavior from innocent to cunning & removed kabbu it lost its charm yaar.... It's good that this season is going off air.. So now when we will get IMMJ3 with the same cast then we don't have to pay or to purchase subscribtion for voot selection plan ( dil ko taslli dene ke liye koi toh bahana chahiye na😜) anyways let it be.... Let by gones be by gones... So after much useless non stop bak bak ( blabbering ) of mine without westing your further precious time & making you impatient, irritate & angry which I already did 😝 what to do yaar it's my favorite work.. So after all this let's do your favorite work & let's start reading with today's chapter.... SIZZLING HALDI of are very own & most favorite FF JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE.... So here we goooooooo..........

HERE THE CHAPTER STARTS WITH :

Bechain thi jo dhadkane,
Unhein mil gya aaraam hain......
Rishta bahut pehle se tha,
Ab mil gaya use naam hain....
Ek rishta aur bhi hain,
Bedaagh sa, benaam sa......
Tapti dharti ke liye,
Baarish ke paigham sa.....
Naam rakha tou zamane ko,
Khabar lag jaayegi.....
Mujhe darr hai use duniya ki,
Nazar lag jaayegi......
Waise bhi kab naam ki,
Dil ko hui dargaar hai......
Dil tou hamesha se jaanta hain,
Ye pyaar hai, haan pyaar hai......