JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - ADDICTED TO YOU!!!

Holla everyone..... Hey guys I am very happy today first as I had completed my all 4 assignments

( here I am sharing pics of first pages of my all four assignment as I am very happy

( here I am sharing pics of first pages of my all four assignment as I am very happy........finally I got ride of it.......)
& secondly I am happy seeing your response for the last chapter..... Ya I didn't got that much votes but your comments just made my day........ I hope you will continue showering your love on my FF more & more............. Just keep supporting me like this & I will gave you new chapters with a lot of mysteries & suspense....... Today's episode is much awaited one..... As I am going to fullfill my promise of giving you mini heart attacks & dropping many suspense bombs with new mysteries so I am warning you to read it on your own risk as after reading this chapter you are going to be crazy..... Your head will start spinning I think you will throw chappals on me for giving you a headache so for that sorry in advance...... I think now you have become bore with my lecture.... So without any further bak bak let's start the next chapter...... ADDICTED TO YOU..... Of my ff JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE.......

Thanks k_vinni for giving me the idea for chapters name........

HERE THE CHAPTER STARTS WITH :

Kab Tak Raho Ge Aakhir....
Yun Door Door Hum Se....

Milna Pare Ga Aakhir....
Ik Din Zaroor Hum Se....

Daman Bachaanay Walay....
Ye Berukhi Hai Kesi....

Keh Do Agar Huwa Hai....
Koi Qasoor Hum Se....

Hum Chor Dein Ge Tum Se....
Yun Baat Cheet Karna....

Tum Puchtay Phiro Ge....
Apna Qasoor Hum Se....

Hum Cheen Len Ge Tum Se....
Ye Shaan-E-Beniazi...

Aur Tum Mangte Phiro Ge....
Apna Gharoor Hum Se...

CONTINUING FROM THE LAST PART :

AUTHOR'S POINT OF VIEW :

Seeing PARI'S miserable & vulnerable state RUHI stopped asking question she understood that theirs something wrong she has the strong vibe that it's must be related to REYANSH..... As only he can get her end up like this( wah wah kya pehchan banai hai REYANASH ne)..... She tried to pacify her..... PARI was crying in her arms taking hiccups sweating, patting & breathing heavily........ she was not in her right senses that time to ask any question...... it was clearly visible on her face that she will not in state & not be able to answer anything..... so RUHI just made her stood up from the floor & take her to her room..... she gave her some medicine & make her lay down on bed..... She took out the first aid kit from near by drawer & sat near her feets..... She took out the pierced stones out from her feet & perform the dressing to her wounded foots after clining it with sedatives...... During this PARI was only taking hiccups she didn't hiss in pain for a single time & seeing her condition a long tear escape from RUHI'S eye...... She wipe it off & sat by her side caressing her hairs lovingly & after some time due those medicines affect PARI drifted into sleep taking hiccups...... She sat their for a while carracising her hair & thought......