JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - LIONESS NOT A SCARED CAT!!!

Surprise..... Hola everyone i know i said that I will update next chapter on 28th April but posting it today.... I was about to update it tomorrow only but the chapter got finished early so posting.... First of all I want to wish my friend as it's her birthday so HAPPY BIRTHDAY AnushkaSingh064 may all your wishes come true.... Enjoy your special day Anu...... Secondly so how are you all guys.... I hope you all are fine, the way corona is spreading please be home be safe.... Coming to today's update here I am with very next chapter titled LIONESS NOT A SCARED CAT of are FF JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE.... Before starting the reading of today's chapter I wanna inform you all that, yaar this small screen of mobile is giving me dark circles 🥺🥺🥺& I wanna practise for typing too so I have decided that I will type my further chapters on laptop but as I am new in it.... It will take more time for me to write the chapter.... So the updats will be slow... & secondly yaar I am currently having eye infection 🤧🤧🤧 because of heat so due to it I will not be able to write the next chapter for 2 days so next update will be after 4 days or on sunday...... At last I wanna tell that guys I will not be able to post the chapters daily as they are really lengthy & it takes so much time to write them... It takes me 5-6 hours to type a single chapter, then adding images, songs, shaayari's, lyrics & at last corrections it whole takes minimum 8 hours to comete one chapter... I can't spend this much time in a day on wattpad as I have to do other activities too like online lectures, assignment, project, seminar other classes etc.... I am not able to post it regularly so I will post in the gap of 2 or 3 day means thrice in a week..... I will post the chapter every Sunday till my exams gets end which are going to held from next week ....... I know you all waits daily for my update & trust me I don't want to make you all wait but it's really very tiring & I can't write such lengthy chapters in one day that too in exam days..... So please try to understand.... As usual after finishing my lots of bak bak ( blabbering ) let's start reading with today's chapter without westing your further precious time..... So here we gooooo....

HERE THE CHAPTER STARTS WITH :

Log Kahte Hain Us Ladki Me Koi Haseen Baar Nahin,
Uske Dil Mein Tere Liye Koi Jasbaat Nahin...
Woh Patthar dil Ladki Kehti Hai,
Main Pyar Tum Se Nahi Karti Hoon,
Harkato Se Tumhari Bahut Darti Hoon.....
Lekin Mein Janta Hoon Woh Majboor Bahut Hain,
Woh Pyaar Toh Mujhse Beintiha Karti Hai Par Kehne Se Mukarti Hain.....
Kya kare Us Tute Hue Dil Se Jo Darti Hain..
Us Pagli Ladki Ka Apne Dil Pe Koi Bas Nahin...
Yeh Haseen Kissa Hain Meri Mohabbat Ka,
Jo Ab Is Deewane Ashiq Ke Bhi Bas Main Nahi.....
Ab Toh Bas Us Naadan Ladki Ke Sang Jeena Jaruri Lagta Hai,
Aur Us Bholi Ladki Ke Bin Marna Bhi Bhari Lagta Hai.....

CONTINUING FROM THE LAST PART :

AUTHOR'S POINT OF VIEW : 

HERE WITH PARI....

PARI went to parking area where KABBU KABUTAR KABIR was waiting for her eagerly being very desperate to go out with her ( Teri BHABHI hai pagle ) ..... soon she enter the parking area & went near the car where KABIR was waiting for her leaning on his car it was like aaja shaam hone aai { opps all tomatoes are accept as i can understand your anger but what to do yaar i got too engross in the situation } when he saw her he smiled at her sheepishly..... She gave him a faint smile & they both sat in his not so expensive car.. KABIR was seating in driver seat {offcourse it suits him very well 😜😜😜 } PARI was seating on passenger seat..... KABIR started the car & they both were leaving RS. MANTION in his car heading towards PARI'S one of the favorite place\cafe that's when suddenly a vwry expensive black sports car came in front of thire car which was moving blocking thier way..... & KABIR stoped his car with a jerk..... PARI & KABIR got confused over this so they came out of his car to see the person who dared to stop them.... KABIR was angry as he knew who the person is who is blocking thier way by seeing the car while PARI was confused due to someones this all of a sudden stunt.... she was waiting for the person to show up his\her face thats when full filling her wish are hero THE GREAT MAFIA KING REYANSH RAISINGHANIA come out of his car wery royally with full of attitude & arrogance ( Just like VANSH enter in CHANG'S place in serial ).... KABBU KABUTAR KABIR got scared of REYANSH who was looking very angry at that moment.... as soon as he came out of his car he marched towards them angrily.... Soon he was standing in front of them he was really very angry his blood was boiling in anger but when he saw his sweethearts face he calmed his anger to not repeat the same mistake he did in past that too twice... so he just calmed his anger to not to make her scared of him again.... he glared at KABBU in anger making him afraid for his life ( jab itna darte ho KABBU toh aisa kaam q karte ho ) then he took he deep breath to calm himself then he looked at PARI with soft eyes & asked sweetly to PARI.....