JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - FORCED MARRIAGE!!!

HERE THE CHAPTER STARTS WITH :

Tu hi bata, kaise ho jau mein tumse juda...
Dhadkan ke bagain koi jinda reh sakta hain bhala!!!

CONTINUING FROM THE LAST PART :

AUTHOR'S POINT OF VIEW :

ARYAMAAN : So KUNWARANI ABHITI SHIKHAWAT get ready to be MRS. ARS... Soon you are going to be my wife..... Our marriage is going to happen after 3 days..... This is shagun of are marriage.....

He said in a ordering tone which didn't went well with ABHITI/RUHI she got angry & yelled at him......

ABHITI/RUHI : I am not ready to marry you MR. ARS...... I am rejecting this proposal... I am not gonna marry you by any means.....

She said directly looking into his eyes with dare & determination..... He just huff at her & said in stern voice with blank face.....

ARYAMAAN : I am not asking you LUNA I am informing you that you are going to be MRS. ARYAMAAN RAISINGHANIA in upcoming 3 days....

He said in stern voice only to make angry ABHITI/RUHI more angry...... Being hot headed she shouted at him saying.......

ABHITI/RUHI : What the hell..... Are you gone freaking nuts.... I think you are FU****C****KING out of your mind MR. ARS..... Didnt I told you that I don't love you & it was all fake..... I was just acting to get the truth out from you...... Or are you deaf that you don't hear me saying that I hate you.... I hate you to the core of my heart....... Did you hit your head some where before coming here or something has possessed you..... Or what else on this earth made you to think that I will marry you...... Are you had an amnesia to forgot that I hate you as you are the reason behind my family's sorrows & destruction.... Hear me out clearly & fit this in your mind as I am saying this for the last time that if you will be the last guy on this planet na na na not only on this planet but also in this whole universe na still I will not marry you...... I will like to die rather than marring you.......

Hearing it ARYAMAAN chuckled at her & said.....

ARYAMAAN : Ok then have a look at this may be this will make you change your decision......

Saying this he forwarded her his phone & she angrily took it from his hand & look on display where she saw injured MR. MEHUL & ATHARV tied on chair beaten up very badly.......

Seeing it she yelled at him saying.......

ABHITI/RUHI : what the hell...... Leave them they are just my ally's who were working on my orders......

Hearing it ARYAMAAN smirked at her & said in stern voice.....

ARYAMAAN : But they mess with me... They dared to go against me..... Specially that BAS****TA***RD MEHUL they deserves punishment...... No one can betray ARS...... Don't forget ARYAMAAN RAISINGHANIA never forgets betrayers nor forgives betrayals.......

Saying this he gesture something in camera of room signalling something to his mens in security room & ABHITI/RUHI hear a gun shot voice coming from mobile...... She looked in mobile only to see MR. MEHUL shot in head & dead.... Seeing this she got horrified thinking about PARI & SEJAL..... she snapped at him angrily saying.......