JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE COMPROMISED MARRIAGE!!!

Hola everyone.... Hey guys first of all thanks true readers for 101 vots .... Thank you so much... you guys just made my day..... Now secondly what's up guys.... I hope you all are fine & doing great but i can't say same about me.... As currently my mom is yelling & shouting at me, scolding me for skipping my meals & neglecting my health & as usual cursing Wattpad for it..... Huhhhh poor Wattpad now I understand why it was getting hang yesterday🤭🤭🤭 not because of technical problems but due to my mom's curse🤣🤣🤣...... Anyways let's forgot it & start with the chapter so everybody here I am with very next chapter titled THE COMPROMISED MARRIAGE of are FF JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE...... so as usual after finishing my non stop bak bak ( blabbering ) let's start reading the new chapter for which you must be very eager & getting irritated with my bak bak ( Blabbering ) don't dinie because I know that & you know what I always do this intentionally knowing you gets irritated just to make you guys angry🤣🤣🤣 as it makes me happy.... what to do your writter is really crazy...... I know now I have done my work of making you angry so without any further wait lets start with the chapter so here we go....

HERE THR CHAPTER STARTS WITH :

Badalna Aata Nahi Humko Mausmon Ki Tarah,
Har Ek Rut Mein Tera Intezaar Karte Hai,
Na Tum Samet Sakogi Jise Qya mat Tak,
Kasam Tumhari Tumhe Itna Pyar Karte Hai.
Badalna Aata Nahi Humko Mausam Ki Tarah,
Har Ek Rut Mein Tera Intezaar Karte Hai,
Na Tum Samet Sakogi Jise Qyamat Tak,
Kasam Tumhari Tumhe Itna Pyar KarteHai.

CONTINUING FROM THE LAST PART :

AUTHOR'S POINT OF VIEW : 

SAME DAY AT EVENING IN RS. MANSION :

After everyone reach at RS. Mansion... ARYAMAAN was entering in mansion holding his LUNA'S hand in his hand, ARYAN was following his angry CICCIO( SEJAL ) who was walking  behind ABHITI/RUHI.... ANAAN ( ANGAD + AHAAN ) were walking  behind them & at last PARI was entering in the mention with baby steps while observing the surrounding with a small genuine smile on her lips with amusement seeing the beautiful surrounding unknown to the fact that a pair of eyes are staring at her pretty face lovingly adoring her beautiful smile ya you are write it was non other than her ANSH & are hero REYANSH...... She was walking that's when she stumble on carpet & was about to fall..... She closed her eyes tightly in fear waiting for hitting the ground & get hurt resulting in getting minor fracture & landing up on hospital bed but before she could even touch the floor a pair of strong arms hold her by her waist saving her from falling..... Realising she didn't fell instead of that feeling someone's hold on her waist she open her eyes slowly to see her saviour's face..... As soon as she open her eyes & saw that person who saved her & she smiled at him saying...

PARI : Thanks KABIR (😅😂🤣 hey I know that I again threw water on your dreams.... Guys sorry for making you irritated but what to do it's my favorite work..... Don't forget to tell me in comments honestly who thought him to be REYANSH )

 Don't forget to tell me in comments honestly who thought him to be REYANSH )