JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS GIRL!!!

Hey guys sorry for being late but I was not feeling good & my mom just took my phone from me warning me to rest so I was unable to write the story & post it I know you are getting impatient for further part so hear I am with new chapter let's read it without westing further time in my non stop useless talks.....

HERE THE CHAPTER STARTS WITH :

Kismat par naaz hai to wajah teri rehmat..

Khushiyan jo paas hai to wajah teri rehmat..

Mere apne mere sath hai to wajah teri rehmat..

Main tujhse mohabbat ki talab kaise na karun..

Chalti jo yeh saans hai to wajah teri rehmat..

CONTINUING FROM THE LAST PART :

AUTHOR'S POINT OF VIEW :

Everyone were enjoying dancing with spirit...... They ( PEYANSH, SEJAL, AHAAN, SIYA, ISHANI, ARYAN....) all were dancing crazily enjoying the night........ except two & they were non other than ARYAMAAN & RUHI.... ARYAMAAN was dancing Possessively & Passionately as he was hell angry or we can better say jealous to the core he was dancing madly it was like he was showing people's in fact the world that she is his girl & she belongs to one & only ARYAMAAN RAISINGHANIA means him only him.....he was dancing madly sniffing in her neck holding her close to his chest which was making RUHI uncomfortable......... He sence it & smirked at her.... he bend down & went near her ear & whispered......

ARYAMAAN : What happen LUNA.....

He asked in low voice which was holding a hell of anger & jealousy this cause a shiver ran through RUHI'S spine as his lips touch her earlobe..... She turned in his direction as he was facing her back & said looking down........

RUHI : N....No....Nothing ARYA I was just feeling a little uncomfortable........

She tried to say in a stammering voice..... She share her dilemma & Uncomfortableness with him..... But hearing it he chuckled sarcastically & said showing his red blood shot eyes to her......

ARYAMAAN : Why are you feeling uncomfortable with me LUNA when you were dancing with that guy so happily that's time weren't you feeling uncomfortable to dance with him......

As soon as RUHI hear it she looked up in his eyes with widened eyes in shock as she saw a sarcasm in his voice only to find his angry blood shot red eyes which were screaming in anger..... Seeing it she asked him.......

RUHI : What do you mean ARYA....

She asked politely looking straight in his eyes to find her answer with honesty but only to found his angry stares on her..... At this he again chuckled sarcastically & said.......

ARYAMAAN : Oh.....Common LUNA....why are you acting of being innocent in front of me..... You don't need to hide anything from me......

He said & winked at her on which RUHI got angry hearing that she is acting but at the same time confused that about what he is talking about that what is she hiding from him so she told him in angry voice.....

RUHI : Whatever you wanna say..... say it clearly ARYA......

He smirked at her & said in stern & cold voice with red shot angry blooded eyes.....